I slowly move the covers from my head and see Avery standing in my room. I'm surely dreaming.

I rub my eyes and I see her smiling at me.

"Are you real?" I mumble.

"Why wouldn't I be real?" She smirks.

I quickly turn around and grab my phone to see it's 6pm. I slept in.

How? On the one day I needed to wake up early I didn't.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Aves I thought I put an alarm." I say and look at her.

She walks up to me and sits down on the bed.

"It's okay sweetheart I understand."

"No no I'm such a bad person to have a crush on, why do you even like me, I'm really sorry." Avery puts her hand on my mouth which stops my rambling.

"Everything is fine Meg, I can go make the food and in the meanwhile you can go take a shower and get ready."

I pout but nod and we both get up. She kisses me on the cheek and goes out the door.

I take a quick shower and get ready as fast as I can. She's wearing casual clothing so I do the same. I quickly make my way downstairs.

"It smells really good in here." I say as I walk in the kitchen. Avery jumps a little bit.

"You scared me." She says and I chuckle a little bit.

"I'm almost done we can take the stuff in the living room and eat there if you want."

I nod and help her take everything. She made spaghetti.

I take the first bite and I can't help but moan a little bit at the taste and from the corner of my eye I can see Avery looking at me.

Avery's POV

"This is so freaking good." Megan's says between bites.

"When's the last time you ate something?" I question.

She looks at me and swallows the food that she has in her mouth.

"So how was your day?" She asks which makes me roll my eyes.

"Megan." I say sternly.

"The dinner at your house." She mumbles.

"Megan why?"

"Cute eyes I fell asleep and plus I live off of take out." She says and takes another bite.

I don't want to ruin the date so I just nod and we pick a movie to watch.

She moves closer to me and goes to grab one of my hands I flinch a little and she looks at me and smiles warmly.

She intertwines our fingers and focuses on the movie. She's playing with my fingers while we're watching the movie.

After a while I have no idea how it happened but somehow in the middle of the movie we started making out and ended up in her room.

Maybe I got the confidence because of the wine. For some reason she has alcohol in her house even though she doesn't drink.

She's holding my waist and slightly pushes me against the wall. She shoves her tongue in my mouth without warning and depends the kiss which makes me moan.

I push back from the wall and push her on the bed and straddle her lap. I lean down and trail kisses down to her neck. She quickly flips us and starts kissing me again. And then moves onto my neck which makes me close my eyes.

I know it's been a few years but in situations like this I can't help but think about when Liam forced himself on me.

I shake my head trying to get rid of the thoughts but they've already taken over.

"Get off me." I scream with my eyes still closed. I hear something hit the floor.

I quickly open my eyes and see Megan on the floor. I blind to clear my vision and see that her lip is bleeding. Did I do that?

"Fuck Avery are you okay I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?" She questions. I don't think she's realized that her lip is bleeding. There's a look of worry and hurt in her eyes that I've never seen before.

I can't get myself to answer. It's like my voice is gone. Megan slowly gets up and walks towards me which makes me flinch really hard.

She takes a step back and then goes out the door. I can hear her footsteps going downstairs and then a few seconds later I hear her front door opening and shutting and then I heard the garage.

Fuck, what just happened. Did she leave?