Chapter 9

Next morning

Viraj woke up and looked for Aarvi in the room but couldn't find her.

"Aarvi...." he started calling her name while getting out of the room.

He found her in the living room, standing near the window, staring at the scenic beauty.

He came and stood next to her while his warm right hand rested on her waist from behind. She trembled as he touched her.

"Isn't it beautiful?" he asked while looking at the outside place.

She looked at him with an unknown expression after shrugging his hand.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"I told you it's my cottage...." he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm asking.....where is it?" she asked with a stern face.

He chuckled.

"Ok, it's parwanoo."

"Parwanoo....Himachal Pradesh?" she asked.

He nodded and she sighed.

"Yes, He's 264 km away from you....but I'm......." he came close to her, giving no space in between them.

"I'm here...." he said huskily near her left ear.

"But we are faraway from hearts." she countered back after composing herself.

"Argghh...I'm trying to create a romantic moment between us...but you......" he huffed irritatingly.

"Rajdeep will find me soon.....till then stay away from me." she left the place after glaring at him.

"But I can't stay away from my wife." he said looking at her retiring figure with a mischievous smile.

.......................................................................

Aarvi's home

Breakfast table

Aparna sat after serving Nishant who was talking on the phone.

"Hmm....fix a meeting with Balraj Thakur ( Viraj's father )." Nishant spoke through the phone.

Aparna looked at him bewildered, including Ananya and Nayan.

"No no....it's not required....hmm." he cut the call.

"Are you.....going to meet him? asked Aparna.

"No....I will talk to him....face to face." he said with determination.

"Papa....did Rajdeep find some clue about them?" asked Nayan.

"No..not yet...but they will find them soon." he said looking at Aparna.

His words didn't affect Aparna but Ananya who gulped hard, looking at the plate.

.......................................................................

"What should I wear?" Aarvi was looking something to wear in the cupboard.

"No...not this, this is too big." she put the shirt back.

"It's really uncomfortable...you have to find some suitable clothes for you Aarvi." she again started to search.

"What are you looking for?" asked Viraj who came following her.

"Can't you just leave me for sometime?"

"No..I can't and I won't." Viraj said simply.

Aarvi took out a simple black shirt, totally ignoring him.

"Are you looking something to wear?" he asked controlling his smile.

"Cause you have kidnapped me...and I have no option other than wearing your stuff." she said irritatingly, turning to him.

"No you don't have to...wait for sometime...I've ordered some clothes for you." he gave her a mysterious smile.

She looked at him doubtfully.

"What?....Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Don't you dare....provide me indecent clothes." she said pointing her index finger towards him.

He gave her a small smile.

"You don't need such clothes, you are looking...ravishing...in this simple lehenga also."

The shirt slipped from her hand after hearing him.

........................................................................

Stay safe and keep smiling 😊

Moumita.