Chapter 5- The Party

Start from the beginning

"Hi, Liz." Peter says, nervously.

"I'm so happy you guys came. There's pizza and drinks. Help yourself." Liz says.

"What a great party." Peter says.

"Thanks." Liz says. Liz, Peter, Maddi, and Ned turn their heads to hear the sound of glass breaking. "Oh, I...my parents will kill me if anything's broken. I gotta..."

"Yeah." Peter says.

"Have fun." Liz says as she walks away.

"Bye." Ned says. He turns to look at Peter. "Dude, what are you doing? She's here. Spider it up."

"No, no, no. I can't...I cannot do this." Peter says. "Spider-Man is not a party trick, okay? Look. I'm just gonna be myself."

"Peter, no one wants that." Ned says.

"Ned." Maddi says, lightly hitting him on the shoulder.

"Dude." Peter says, looking a little hurt by Ned's comment. He begins to walk away but is stopped when he hears Flash call out his name.

"Penis Parker, what's up?" He says loudly into a microphone. "Hey, Mads. So where's your pal Spider-Man? Since you two are such good friends with him. Let me guess: In Canada with Parker's imaginary girlfriend?" Maddi just rolls her eyes at the comment while the guests at the party laugh.

"That's not Spider-Man. That's just Ned in a red shirt." Flash says.

"I've had enough of this." Maddi says. As her fists clench up, she begins to walk towards Flash, but Peter grabs her arm and they begin to walk out the door.

"Come on." Peter says.

"But Flash is being a jerk." Maddi says.

"Don't worry about him." Peter says.

Peter takes Maddi up to the roof and he takes off his clothes. He was now in his Spider-Man suit. "Hey, what's up? I'm Spider-Man. Just thought I'd swing by and say hello to my good friends Peter and Maddi. Oh, what's up, Ned? Hey, where's Peter, anyways? He must be around..." Peter sighs, watching the party through the glass walls.

"You know, we can still go home." Maddi says. "You don't have to do this." Peter then spots Ned who was looking for him. Before Peter could say anything, the twins see a bright blue explosion in the distance.

"What is that?" Maddi asks.

"I don't know. Stay here." Peter says.

"Can't I just come with you?" Maddi asks.

"No. It could be dangerous." Peter says. Before Peter could swing off the roof, Maddi grabbed his arm.

"But, Peter."

"No, Maddi." Peter says.

Maddi gives Peter the puppy dog look. "Please?"

Peter sighs. "All right, fine." Once Peter puts on his mask, Maddi hops on his back and he swings off the roof. After flying over a couple of houses, Peter and Maddi land on a golf course. He shoots a web but it flies off, having nothing to attach itself to. Maddi gets down and the two start running across the golf course. "This sucks." Peter says.

~*~

Peter and Maddi found themselves on a bridge as they looked down and saw men dealing with weapons. The twins heard one of the men mention Ultron and Sokovia, so whatever weapons the men were dealing with, it couldn't be good.

"Oh, this must be where the ATM robbers got their stuff." Peter whispered.

As the twins continued to listen in on their conversation, Peter's phone started to ring. A yodeling ringtone was playing and Maddi looks at Peter. "Turn it off!" She whispered shouted.