||6. 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗹||

Thank you all my readers for completing the Target i'm very happy. Show your support till the end ~ Thank you

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐚 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥

Kuru palace, Hastinapura

𝗧𝗛𝗘 new morning , love cherished in the hearts of kuru a slight smile in everyone faces after the bad days memories. Karna recovered from sickness, pandavas and kauravas untied. Everything was going well as they expected the karna became deactivate to search what is the problem with Arjuna as everyone noticed Arjun nowadays live far from family members.

Karna was resting in his chamber after getting ready he wore only dhoti without angavastra, I sound of breakage of Flower vase heard. As soon as he hears he went towards that direction.

He saw a women who was wearing dress like a Maid, her actions was little weird but her face was very beautiful. She felt afraid when Karna went front to her. She was moving back until she touched the wall. The sweat covered her forehead, A smile curved on karna face.

"Devi don't get frightened it's just vase we can buy new one " said karna.

" Yeh  young man it's a royal vase I don't have that much money to pay. One thing, who the hell are you ? Are you a Rajkumar ? You too a normal man right?  Talking like King ha. what shall I do now god please help me ..." said that girl she was literally taking to much of tension.

" So, can i give you idea ?" Said karna. The girl looks at karna in doubtful expression.

" You, okay " said that girl.

" idea 1 you can hide there see there is a lot of place and you to enough to fit right?" Said karna while laughing.

" Do you think I'm a kid ? Stop this nonsense right now . " said That girl.

" Then can I give you another idea really, really it will be cool so " while saying this karna she stopped him.

" Yeh Mahadev, where this man born from? No , I have too think I will give my money to Head maid she will look after it I think ...." said girl.