||4. 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 ||

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 ~

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 ~

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡- 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭.

The new boy appointed as prince karna personal assistant and Karna had changed the duryodhana mind into be good man and told him to follow righteous way....

___________________________________________________

Hastinapura

The dining aura was decorated with lights, flowers and other different accessories which make the room beautiful and grand. The maids and servants to was happy today because after so many years all the family members are sitting together for dinner. The other special thing is that the Eldest Prince of kuru is recovered from the deep sleep.
The plates, tumbler and other vessel items kept which the royal members use that were kept in their places. The night breeze was blowing in quite  way. The shining stars were bright showing love for the kuru family. The ancestors of kuru was so happy that the Eldest and the future of Hastinapura is now healthy.

Everyone were seated at their respective places except Karn, Duryodhana and Arjuna. All elders are waiting for them. The servants too waiting to serve the food. Nakul, Dushala and Mahima was staring at the Entrance of dinning room it seems they are hungry. Seeing their situation Mahamahim bhisma asked

Bhisma : Putri kunti, Putri Gandhari where is karna, Duryodhana and Arjuna? See this children waiting for them to come. ( looking at nakul,Dushala and Mahima who made puppy faces)

Kunti : tatashri, I too don't know where they are when I saw Arjuna went to meet Guru drona, Karn and duryodhana I didn't saw them.

Dhritarashtra : Nowadays this children are breaking the discipline rules. As a king I ordered Everyone to be here. Do you know where are they Gandhari?

Gandhari : No arya they didn't informed me about where they are.

Dhritarashtra : Sudev, where is karna?

Sudev : Maharaj Rajkumar Karna went to Rajkumar Duryodhana chamber. I hope they will come soon.

As soon as he completed the words they heard the laughing and talking noise. When the elders saw the two person who was laughing and talking they were literally surprised the two person was none other than the karn and Duryodhana. They was not surprised about karna about duryodhana who always reacting like a volcano when anybody talks about pandavas. Now talking with karna like his friend.

Maharaj coughed and due to that sound karna and duryodhana stopped laughing and bowed to the elders. All elders looking at them angrily karna was shocked why they are angry...

Dhritarashtra : Pranam Dev Karna and Dev Duryodhana why you took this much struggle if you informed then we would have arranged the dinner at your own chamber. Das go help them they came after doing lot of hard work isn't karn duryodhana.

Karna : Kakashree... hm.. sorry that I and duryodhana was talking..so it became late 😅 next time will we don't break the rules.

Duryodhana nodded : yes yes pitashree.

Gandhari whispered to kunti: kunti I never heard that duryodhana is talking to karna. Das and Dasi were telling me that Duryodhana was hated karna.

Kunti whispered: yes jiji by God's grace let them be like good brothers to each other.

Gandhari nodded.

Bhisma : Ok sit down, what about Arjuna ? Karna did he was with you?

Karna : No pitamaha only I and Duryodhana was there.

The servants started to serve foods ...

The Das came and Bow infornt of all kuru family

Das : Pranam Maharaj, Rajkumar Arjuna informed that he will have his dinner at his own chamber.
( and left)

Karna : Pitamaha, Maharaj once can I call Arjuna.

Dhritarashtra : No, Karna have your food first afterwards you can talk he can have his food in his own chamber I don't know why he said that.

All started to eat dinner and in karna's mind was thinking about Arjuna. What is these Mahadev why Arjuna is not able to come here? Did he started to hate me No no he can't he is my brother.

" So all my dear family members I arranged this dinner to announce important news " said dhritarashtra.

All nodded their head.

" So, I decided to name Karna as Yuvraj so their will be the Yuvraj coronation after one week. So that we can invite the other kingdoms king and royals " said dhritarashtra.

All smiled. Pandavas hugged karna including duryodhana.

" congratulations " said everyone.

After some moments everyone left the place.

    -----------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers

So this is 4th chapter 😀

Hope you like the chapter.

Target : 40 VOTES