•Threat•

Your P.O.V

     After spending much time in Teyvat, I got to meet new people. I will marry Baizhu if I can take care of Qiqi and protect her from Hu tao. I visited Teucer in Snezhnaya much to Aether's dismay since I'll be near Childe's family. I planned to abduct Klee, Diona, Qiqi, and Sayu but their guardians won't allow me. I had fun but every fun time had to come to an end. I was told by Amber that monsters increased numbers in their camps before there were only less. Xiao killed monsters here in there so there is no threat in Liyue. The tri-commissions tried their best to keep the monsters in check. I remembered what Aether told me when he met Lumine again before I met her. "So is this what you Lumine?" I muttered. Monsters getting near the cities is dangerous. "Have you killed them?" Aether asked. "Yeah, we still need to scout since we never know when will these monsters come back again with reinforcement" I seriously replied.

     Aether nodded and went our separate ways to scout the place. We kept our journey protecting nations here and there, only having a less break than we should have. Aether went to Sumeru while I went to Fontaine, we made a decision to split so we can protect nations much faster. My next destination is Snezhnaya, still remember the scared look of Tsaritsa. "L-Lady (Y/N)" a Fatui stuttered. Did I scare them too much? I visited Teucer first before I went killing. The harbingers never show up infront of me and glad to be except Childe, he still come and see me. I finished scouting nations so I went back to me and Aether's meeting place and saw them plop down the ground. "What's wrong with you two?" I asked chuckling. "I'm beat" he tiredly said. "Me too" Paimon said. "But you don't even fight" I snickered. Paimon shot up and started retorting while stating that 'flying is tiring'. We went back to the Serenitea Pot and they went to their room so they can rest.

     I went to my room and locked my door, they don't need to know what I will do. I summoned a book, a book full of fates of the people even the future. I red the context and after reading it, I let the book disappear. I plopped down and  sighed. "The future is rough for both Lumine and Aether" I quietly said. "(Y/N)! Why did you lock the door?" I heard Aether said. "Oh uh sorry" I stood up and opened the door. "You ok?" Aether asked. "Yeah I'm okay" I smiled. "Don't worry, we'll handle this" he softly smiled and I just hummed. He left and I just sat on my bed reminiscing everything that I learned. There's so much to do but if I have to let Aether survived then I'll have the hit instead.

      The fate of the twins are different than the others. The texts stop on the nearing fight that Lumine thinks as a war of destiny. I remembered my memories when I was still in Khaenri'ah before it was destroyed. You didn't fulfilled the promise Dain I thought sadly. I'm still thinking of another reason that Dain tried to protect Khaenri'ah. I still talked with the archons even they destroyed Khaenri'ah. Threat here and there in Teyvat, we got called again but I let Aether stay even though he disagreed. I arrived in Teyvat seeing more monsters then before attacking the city. Be filled with vulgar words. Mercury simple attack but irritating. Monsters rolled on the ground with their hands on their heads. The monsters' heads popped for too much things that was said in their head.

<===============>

I believe in sweet madame supremacy.

So here's a chapter :DD

There's something behind the sentence :>