•To Mondstadt•

Your P.O.V.

        It was morning and we started to pack the things for their camping last night well only me and Aether, I think Paimon is still asleep in her pocket dimension. "So uhm what's your reason to why you travel around Teyvat" I glanced at Aether and saw him flinch. I waited for his response and he looked at me with his smile, "I'll tell you when I'm ready. Can you wait for that day?" he said. I gave him a close eyed smile and nodded. I looked through his eyes and there is sadness in them.

              "Good morning! You two" Paimon appeared and greeted. I blankly stared at her and Aether greeted her back.

Aether's P.O.V.

                I feel some dark aura beside me when I look beside me I saw her smiling with her dark aura. "So, how's your sleep, Paimon?" the way she spoke Paimon's name scares me. "Oh thank you for asking Y/N. My sleep was great even though we slept outside" Paimon didn't even notice the dark aura Y/N is emitting. I shivered and back away a little bit, Y/N begin to chuckle evilly, I just met Y/N but I'm scared of HER right now.

                I heard Y/N chuckle darkly and when Paimon opened her eyes, she looked at Y/N and saw her dark smile, Paimon screeched upon seeing this and she hid behind me. I saw Y/N's vision stayed around waist and I never seen any vision looking like her vision. I was deep in thought when I saw her Y/N's scythe appearing and that's when my soul left my body from being scared from her wrath. You may rest in peace Paimon, you will be always my Guide and Emergency Food.

                After the commotion that happened earlier, I'm glad Y/N didnt hurt Paimon.

Back to you P.O.V.

               We started our journey and when I saw a statue, I started to realize it was the Anemo Archon's statue, Barbatos. Paimon started explaining to me about Barbatos being the Anemo Archon and about Mondstadt, I just nodded to let her know I'm listening even though I already know this because of Barbatos tried stealing some rare ore  after I let him visit Galaxia.

              We past the woods and after an hour of walking to Mondstadt, the city became to visible to our sight. Paimon began to rant about things about their friends there that I would meet but I don't mind her rant about those stuff after I traumatized her earlier. Oh, Barbatos, I hope your happy to see me.

-Meanwhile in Windrise-

??? P.O.V.

          I felt a shiver down my spine and I don't like what I'm feeling right now. Oh right, I remember that Traveller visited Mondstadt, maybe I'll invite him to Angel Share and it will be my treat even though I'm broke. I left Windrise to go to Mondstadt. (He teleported by the wind. ✨M A G I C✨. Imma stop)

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎☆☆▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Mondstadt here we go, are you guys ready?

Some lines in the game may or may not be included I forgot it ;-;

Imma check it though ._.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••●◇●•••••••••••••••••••••••••

About Y/N

Aether:Y/N is very reliable, she always help me do my commissions and she's the best teammate.

Paimon: That is very true, she fights with style and it's pretty amazing to see her style.

Aether:She's scary sometimes, I still remember the first time I saw her weapon, it's pretty scary.

Paimon: Don't let Paimon remember it, it IS pretty scary. Paimon should wake up early when she's with us.

Aether:Maybe I shouldn't mess with Y/N.

Paimon: Paimon will do that too