Chapter Sixtyone

Beginne am Anfang

Su Yuli's whole attention was on Lin Suiyan, and he didn't respond to Luo Xing's disgusting remarks. There was a voice in his heart telling him to leave quickly, Lin Suiyan's next words might not be what he could bear. But he remained motionless as if he had been immobilized.

The next moment, Su Yuli heard the voice, always speaking tender and loving words, say in a very unfamiliar tone, "Wen Jin? He's just a stand-in for me to protect you."

A stand-in...just.

Su Yuli never thought that when Lin Suiyan talked about him, he would be so dismissive, as if he was a dispensable person. At first, he also said that Wen Jin was stupid, but it turned out that he was the same as Wen Jin. He clearly knows how good Lin Suiyan's acting skills are, but he still deceives himself that the other party loves him, and is deeply involved in it.

Su Yuli once thought that he was a straightforward person, and if the other half dared to put a cuckold on him, he would definitely make the other half regret being born. But this kind of thing really fell on his head, and he suddenly found that it was not the case.

Lin Suiyan said a few words gently and skillfully, stepping on his feet with all his dignity, he just felt too embarrassed. He wanted to leave here, at least not to be seen by Luo Xing.

Su Yuli almost fled out of the hotel, Uncle Kang was waiting outside and greeted him as soon as he saw him.

"Xiaojin, what's the matter with you?" Uncle Kang was taken aback by Su Yuli's pale face, and asked repeatedly, "Uncomfortable?"

Su Yuli shook his head and got into the car: "I'm fine, Uncle Kang, let's go back."

Uncle Kang was afraid that Su Yuli would faint on the road, so he responded and got into the car. The car drove a certain distance before Uncle Kang came back to his senses and asked, "We won't wait, sir?"

Su Yuli looked out the window and seemed to be in a trance. It took a while before he said in a hoarse voice, "Lin ... Suiyan is talking to someone about something, and he will go back very late. I'm sleepy, so I won't wait for him. "

Uncle Kang snorted, keenly feeling that Su Yuli was in a wrong mood, he wanted to ask, but he saw Su Yuli covering his face in the rearview mirror.

After Su Yuli went back, he didn't say anything, and fell asleep. In the middle of the night, he had a fever again, and it was fierce. It was Aunt Xu who called the doctor to give him an drip, so that the high fever was suppressed.

After Su Yuli woke up, it was noon the next day. He glanced at the familiar room and was suddenly a little disappointed. Why is he still in this world.

But since it's still here, it's time to pack up and deal with it. Su Yuli lay down for a while, washed and changed clothes and went downstairs.

Downstairs, Aunt Xu is ironing clothes. Su Yuli recognized at a glance that Aunt Xu was holding the suit Lin Suiyan wore to the dinner last night. He stared at the suit, thinking in his mind that if Aunt Xu hadn't cleaned it in time, he should be able to smell the perfume Luo Xing used from the suit.

Aunt Xu noticed that Su Yuli had come down, and hurriedly stopped her movements and said, "Xiao Jin is awake, is she better? Hungry, I'll make you something to eat."

Su Yuli hummed: "Don't be too troublesome, just cook me a bowl of noodles."

Aunt Xu said, "How about that, I'll cook two more dishes for you."

Su Yuli sat on the sofa and asked, "Where's Suiyan? In the company?"

Aunt Xu quickly put on her apron and replied, "Yes, I left early in the morning."