Chapter Fiftyseven

Start from the beginning

Su Yuli said, "Go back to your room to sleep when you're sleepy. What if you catch a cold?" After speaking, she picked up the porridge bowl that was set aside: "By the way, this is the porridge cooked by Aunt Xu, you are too busy. Now, do you want to eat something?"

Seeing Su Yuli coming over to feed himself, Lin Suiyan smiled and blocked: "No, I'm not hungry."

Su Yu snorted and didn't think much, just thought he was tired and had no appetite. He asked Lin Suiyan to go back to the room to take a shower, and he returned the porridge bowl to the kitchen.

Aunt Xu hadn't slept yet, and was waiting in the kitchen. Seeing Su Yuli come down, she forced him to eat something.

"You haven't eaten much for dinner, are you hungry?"

Su Yuli felt a little hungry, so he sat down and drank half a bowl of rice porridge in the company of Aunt Xu.

When Su Yuli returned to the bedroom, Lin Suiyan had already fallen asleep. Su Yuli lightly went to the bathroom in the bedroom to rinse his mouth, lifted the quilt and climbed into the bed. After lying down, he found that Lin Suiyan was sleeping in by the bed.

The bed in their bedroom is huge. Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan usually lie in the middle. Although he will squeeze Lin Suiyan to the side of the bed when he wakes up in the morning, they are glued together when they fall asleep.

Su Yuli turned his head and looked at the distance between the two at this time, there could be two Luo Xings between them.

bah bah bah.

Realizing what he was thinking, Su Yuli pouted several times in his heart. He turned off the light and lay down again. After thinking about it, he leaned over and called Lin Suiyan.

Lin Suiyan breathed steadily and did not respond, Su Yuli whispered, "I fell asleep."

Although Su Yuli really wanted to touch Lin Suiyan, he thought of Lin Suiyan's tired face he had just seen. He was obviously busy these days and didn't sleep well.

He couldn't bear to wake up Lin Suiyan, and Lin Suiyan had to go to work tomorrow.

Su Yuli stared at the sleeping Lin Suiyan for a while, and then thought about the fact that he wore it back without warning that day. Although he is back now, it is hard to guarantee that he will go back when he wakes up.

Su Yuli didn't dare to close his eyes for a while, he thought he could stay up all night, but he was very tired physically, as if he hadn't had a good rest for several days. Su Yuli fell asleep unconsciously.

The room fell into silence. In the darkness, Lin Suiyan, who was originally "sleeping", slowly opened his eyes, and suddenly felt a rustling sound coming from his side. .

Lin Suiyan glanced at Su Yuli's exposed body indifferently, and didn't mean to pull the quilt for him, he closed his eyes again.

When Su Yuli woke up, it was already bright outside. Looking at the familiar environment, he felt a little at ease.

Su Yuli stretched and wanted to ask for a good morning kiss as usual, but when he turned his head, he found that his side was empty, and Lin Suiyan was not there.

Su Yuli touched the place where Lin Suiyan had been lying, there was no temperature, and Lin Suiyan had obviously been away for a long time.

Su Yuli glanced at the time. At 7:30 in the morning, Lin Suiyan should have not returned from the morning exercise at this time. He sat up, only to find that the quilt was messed up by him, and only one horn was placed on his calf.

Su Yuli threw off the quilt and got up to go to the bathroom. He couldn't help sneezing on the way. He rubbed the tip of his nose and whispered, "Oops, I have a cold."