Chapter Thirtythree

Start from the beginning

Lin Suiyan was also awake, lying beside him and watching Su Yuli poking at the keyboard, he said, "What are you doing, smiling with malicious intent."

Su Yuli rolled into Lin Suiyan's arms with his mobile phone in his arms, and showed him the chat content, "I'm showing them how good my husband is."

Lin Suiyan looked at the chat with Su Yuli's hand and smiled.

It was still early, and Lin Suiyan asked Su Yuli, "Are you sleepy?"

Su Yuli was naturally not sleepy, and at this time he was skin-to-skin with Lin Suiyan, the nose was full of the clean and refreshing smell of Lin Suiyan's body, and his body was about to move.

Lin Suiyan smiled and said, "If you're not sleepy, just find something to do."

Su Yuli hummed very lightly, as if embarrassed, but saw Lin Suiyan get up and took a set of sportswear for him from the cabinet.

Su Yuli: ? ? ?

Lin Suiyan said: "Yesterday you escaped Liu Jie's attack, but you were out of breath with so little activity. Your physical fitness is too poor. Start your morning exercise with me today."

Su Yuli: "..."

He stared at Lin Suiyan for a long time, making sure that the other party didn't want to play sportswear PLAY, and then sat up in resignation, he put his clothes on his body and muttered: "What a little expert who destroys the atmosphere, I don't understand. Style."

Lin Suiyan raised his eyebrows when he heard the words, and Su Yuli noticed that the sportswear on Lin Suiyan's body was the same as his, obviously it was a couple's style.

Su Yuli felt less depressed, he smiled and said, "But who made me like you, I won't be angry with you anymore." He had a "thank me quickly" expression on his face.

Lin Suiyan smiled and shook his head, and went to the bathroom to wash up.

In a luxuriously decorated duplex apartment in City A, Luo Xing sat at the dining table, looking at the entertainment tabloid in front of him, his expression gloomy as if dripping with water.

I saw a photo of Lin Suiyan protecting Su Yuli on one page of the tabloid, and the title read in big bold font "President Lin is domineering to protect his wife, and the wealthy also have true love."

Luo Xing quickly scanned the above content, saying that someone attacked Su Yuli at the cocktail party last night. Lin Suiyan captured the person and declared his love for Su Yuli domineeringly.

Luo Xing stared at the picture in the newspaper, wishing he could stare out a hole.

There were footsteps behind him, and a well-maintained, elegant middle-aged man came over, hugged Luo Xing's shoulder affectionately, kissed him on the side of the face, and asked, "What are you looking at?"

Luo Xing relaxed his tense shoulders, folded the newspaper, put it aside, and said, "It's nothing, just take a look."

The middle-aged man picked up the newspaper and looked at it, then said with a smile, "Lin Suiyan? Well, this kid has been very aggressive recently. Everyone thought that Mr. Lin was ill, and Mr. Lin couldn't last long. I didn't expect this kid to stand. more stable."

The middle-aged man sat down beside Luo Xing with the newspaper, took a sip of the coffee on the table, and continued, "It's said that you get married first and then start a business. It seems that the ancients' words still make sense. Lin Sui said that this is Married a virtuous housekeeper. The Wen family has been gaining momentum recently, and from now on, this city A will be dominated by the Lin family."