The water in the cup was sprinkled everywhere, and Su Yuli's clothes were also wet.

Su Yuli couldn't care about the wet clothes for a while, so he said "I'm sorry" and bent over to pick it up.

Lin Suiyan quickly grabbed Su Yuli's wrist and stopped him from moving: "Be careful if you hurt your hand, I'll clean it up here, you go upstairs and change your clothes." Then he pushed Su Yuli's shoulder. a handful.

Su Yuli followed Lin Suiyan's strength and took two steps forward. He turned around and looked at Lin Suiyan, who was bending over to clean up the glass fragments, with some confusion.

He was amazed that Lin Suiyan had just stopped him from moving, and he could feel that it was entirely from the heart, without any element of drama.

Lin Suiyan would care if a stand-in would be cut by shards of glass? What a joke!

Lin Suiyan looked gentle and affectionate, but Su Yuli, who opened his "heavenly eyes", knew how cold and ruthless he was. Apart from the sick old man Lin, Luo Xing was the only one who could care about Lin Suiyan.

Lin Suiyan quickly cleaned up the debris. When he got up, seeing Su Yuli still standing there, he couldn't help laughing and said, "Why are you still standing here? Isn't it uncomfortable for wet clothes to stick to your body?"

Lin Suiyan said that he crossed Su Yuli and threw the glass fragments wrapped in tissue into the trash can.

Su Yuli came back to his senses, and heard another male voice beside him: "Xiaojin, go and change your clothes, be careful of catching a cold."

It was Yang Shuo's voice.

Su Yuli looked at Yang Shuo, and then at Lin Suiyan, his eyes suddenly lit up, how could he forget that there was another person here.

Su Yuli consciously found the reason why Lin Suiyan cared about him, and couldn't help cursing in his heart, he really knew how to act, so natural, just like the real thing.

Almost got scammed!

Su Yuli glared at Lin Suiyan angrily, turned his head and went upstairs to change his clothes.

In the afternoon, when Su Yuli and Yang Shuo arrived, there were already some people in the classroom. They gathered together in twos and threes, and they didn't know what they were talking about. They seemed to be in full swing.

When several girls saw Su Yuli come in, they invited: "Wen Jin, you are here, come and sit here."

Su Yuli saw their expressions and knew that they had something to say. Su Yuli stepped forward and smiled: "What are you talking about, it's so lively."

A girl lowered her voice and said, "Wen Jin, did you see Zhao Yu when you came?"

Su Yuli shook his head, Zhao Yu was different from a good student like Wen Jin, Zhao Yu often skipped class, and sometimes it was normal not to see him for half a month.

Su Yuli said, "What happened to Zhao Yu?"

While speaking, several figures came in from outside the door.

The person walking in front was wearing a peaked cap, and Su Yuli still recognized it by his body shape. That person was Zhao Yu. Zhao Yu picked a spot at random and sat down, and his two younger brothers naturally dutifully surrounded him.

Although Zhao Yu lowered his head, Su Yuli was sharp-eyed and found that his face was injured, and it was very colorful.

Su Yuli gave a "wow" in his heart and asked, "Who was he beaten by?"