I have to say that Yang Shuo really hit the mark. All Lin Suiyan needed was a stand-in. After the wedding was completed, more than half of his plan was completed, and there was really no need to be so concerned about Wen Jin.

However, Yang Shuo's tone sounded a little sour.

If Su Yuli hadn't read the whole book, he would have thought that Yang Shuo was interested in Wen Jin, but it was not. Yang Shuo was half a year older than Wen Jin, and he treated him like a brother and a friend.

Su Yu's smile remained the same: "No, I am coming to the class myself. I am a student after all. I should study hard and serve the motherland."

Yang Shuo hummed: "You don't have to excuse him..."

Su Yuli continued to take care of himself: "The most important point is that I didn't see you at the wedding yesterday. I've been thinking about you, and I want to see you today. I'm in a hurry, I haven't eaten breakfast, and I'm hungry now. Growling."

He almost wrote the words "poor" on his face.

Yang Shuo finally turned to look at Su Yuli, and then scolded: "You don't know that you have low blood sugar, and you dare not eat breakfast, is that Lin a fool, and he doesn't know staring at you!"

Although Yang Shuo was furious, when he heard what he said, Su Yuli knew that Yang Shuo was still worried about him.

Look, as expected of a good brother, he was reluctant to even scold him, so he turned to scold the surnamed Lin.

Su Yuli had been in the book "Stupid" for a day, and for the first time felt that Lin Suiyan was not so useless, at least the snacks he prepared helped him. If he doesn't bring this food, it's really not good to act pitiful with Yang Shuo.

Yang Shuo took the milk and snacks to Su Yu's inside, and said with a stinky face, "Hurry up."

Yang Shuo finally agreed to take care of him, and Su Yuli unscrewed the bottle of milk with a smile. He came here after breakfast, and he couldn't eat the rest. It was nothing to drink a glass of milk.

Yang Shuo stared at Su Yuli eating, and said with a stinky face: "If the person surnamed Lin treats you badly, tell me, the uncle will beat him to death for you."

Su Yuli nodded and gave an idea: "Okay, if he really dares to offend me, then let's find an alley and put him in a sack and beat him hard."

Yang Shuo raised his head and said proudly: "If the uncle wants to teach others, it is an open and honest beating, and there is no need to do some small actions behind the scenes."

Yang Shuo has a big background. Although the main force of their family is in City B, Yang Shuo has a strong body. He has learned martial arts since he was a child, and he has a brain. He is not afraid of wherever he goes.

Su Yuli calmed down and coaxed Yang Shuo to feel at ease.

While chatting, suddenly seeing Yang Shuo stand up, Su Yuli raised his head and said, "Class is about to start, where are you going?"

Yang Shuo said, "Go pee." He asked Su Yuli again, "Together?"

Going to the toilet together is a good opportunity to bring the brothers closer together, especially since they have just reconciled, so they should pursue the victory. Naturally, Su Yuli would not miss this opportunity, and immediately got up and said, "Okay, let's be together."

Yang Shuo said casually, but he didn't expect Su Yuli to really want to go with him. He didn't know what to say for a while, so he put on a cool expressionless face and left the classroom.