𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽 💜💫

"so idhu ethana naala nadakkudhu?" Advi asked following surya while he was walking on the corridor.
"Edha pathi kekura" he asked confused while she smirked.
"Mulusa.. unakkena naan vaazhuren..." she sang and surya's eyes widened
"Ippo purinjidha?"
"Adhellam onnum purila ni po" he turned and was about to escape but arjun holded him.

"Ippo yedhukku da enna kadathuringa!?"
"Aama Ivar periya CM Avinash Chakravarty ivara kadathi Shalini oda Sethu Vekka porom" advi said sarcastically while arjun encircled his arms around surya's shoulders.
"Vena naan paavam!" Surya said and both of them chuckled
"Unmaiya othukkuta vitruvom" arjun said but surya was stubborn to not to let out his feelings as he was not sure about it.
"Solla maata?" Arjun asked and surya nodded negatively
"Appo seri advi andha kurum paratha edu" he said and advi gave him her phone he played a video.

The whole moments were captured in that video. Surya assuring madhu, their eye contact during her performance, surya singing along with her and surya listening to her song closing eyes.

"Dei idhu yenna da!?!?" Surya asked freaking out
"Kurumpadam da Anna kelvi pattadhu illa?"
"Ippo yaachum othukko machan"
"Neenga nenaikkira maari lam onnum illa we are just well-wishers"
"Aarambichitanda" arjun and advi sighed in defeat.
"Ponga da neengalum unga well-wisher goalsum" arjun said and went while advi was in deep thinking.

"Dei Anna see neenga well-wishers ahve irundutu ponga but still think one tym ethanayo ponnungala ni daily meet pandra but madhu kitta mattum unakku yenna difference therinjichu? Ungalukku ulla irukkaradhu yenna? Idhellam konjam yosi yena idhukkana bhadhil naanga sonna unakku puriyaadhu you have to find it yourself indha footage kooda neeyae vechiko thevai padum all the best." She said in one go and kept her phone in surya's hands. She then went following arjun.

Her small piece of advice was indeed a tip for him. He was confused about all the things happening around him already...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Surya was lying on his bed facing the ceiling. His mind was now crowded with thousands of thoughts

Why did he felt comfortable with madhu in the first meet itself?

How the care of adress for introvertness introduced himself so easily?

Why is her voice and eyes attracting him the most?

Why did he assure her while she was nervous?

Why is he always stuck with her? Why is he admiring her?

What did she do to him?

He sighed as he did not have answers for any of these. For the very first time in his life, he couldn't find answers for questions. The 12th school toppr is now failing in his own test....

That's when advika's small speech came to his mind..

ethanayo ponnungala ni daily meet pandra but madhu kitta mattum unakku yenna difference therinjichu? Ungalukku ulla irukkaradhu yenna? Idhellam konjam yosi yena idhukkana bhadhil naanga sonna unakku puriyaadhu you have to find it

"Yengalukku ulla irukkaradhu yenna?"

💜💜💜💜💜💜

Less votes and comments for last chapter 😢 is the story boring? If you feel like that please tell me so I could improve and correct my flaws

-Ananya signing off 💜✨