THE FLIRTY SWIFT

Carrys POV-
I Heard Harry Shout So Loud At The Door! Who The Fucking Person Is He Talking To. "Did I Really Do That?" I heard A Bitchy Fucking Voice "YOU REALLY DID!!" I Heard Harry Shout So Loud So I Tried To Come Over There.

I Nearly Saw A Girl . Looks Familiar . I Went Closer... Closer....Closer.. Its...Its..Its FUCKING TAYLOR SWIFT!! What The Fuck Why She Here?.

"Oh . Hello" I Heard A Voice. Its Taylor. She Evil Smiled At Me And Waved Her Hand. I Rolled My Eyes At Her And Look At Harry. "Harry... Your Nanny Is So Beautiful .. Whats Her Name?" Taylor Ask With A Flirt Action! Fuvk I Want To Slapped Her Punch Her Teased Her And Actually Kill Her.She Just Called Me Nanny .And Harrys Eyebrows Is Mad. He Looked At Taylor Like He Wants To Kill Her.

Harry Push Taylor Hard Away From Him." WTF!! Harry Whats Wrong With You?" She Ask "I Just Want To Know What Is The Name Of Your Nanny And Looks Familiar At Me. Shes Beautiful.And.. Uhmm Well Shes Just Beautiful I Think She Doesnt Have Manners." Taylor Said. Harrys Hand Turns Into Fist. Like He Really Want To Punch Taylor.

" Whats Wrong With Me? Why Dont you Try To Ask Yourself.!! Fuvk You Taylor!!" He Shouted. I Hold Harrys Hand To Calm Him Down. "Calm Down" I Says Softly  "And Fucking First!... Shes Not My Nanny And Second .. She Had A Good Manners And Third.. Shes The Ex Of Your Fucking Boyfriend And Fourth.. I Dont Care About Or We Dont Care About You .. Beacause Were Together Now And Fifth... I Just Wanted To Remind You That Your A Fucking Bitch And A...!" Harry Stop Beacause I Came Infront Of Taylor " And A Fucking Flirt!!" I Said Into Her Face  Loud.! " Yes .. Your A Fucking Flirt!!" Harry Says Again .

Taylor Is Really Shock... She Doesnt Response. " Leave..!" I Said Pointing Trough The Gate. " Im Gonna Kill You ..you Fucking Girl" Taylor Says While Pointing On Me. Harry Smashed Her Finger While Pointing Me "What If I Said Dont?" Harry Said ..

" I Will Continue Killing Her. And..". She Stop . She Didnt Know What To Say. "And?..What" Harry Ask. Taylors Face Turns Frown. " And..Bye" Taylor Leaves So Fast.

Me And Harry Laughed When She REALLY SCARED. " Your So Brave" He Said. I Smiled. " But When U Say Youll Leave Me . Ill Be Scared. " I Said With Frown Face. He Holds My Cheek And Look At Me. "ILL NEVER LEAVE YOU! NEVER!!" He Said Loudly . I Smile And Laugh. "Pinky Promise?!" I Ask. "Promise!" He Answer.

*Hi This Is  An Short Page Right. Sorry :)