Chapter 1 "Can She Do It? A Real-Life Otome Game"

Y/n's POV

I was sorting out the medicine in the cabinet like I usually do but then got interrupted by a small crowd of people that came rushing in who were from Kae's class saying that Kae has been injured and she passed at P.E class. I immediately brought them in with Serinuma then saw her best friend rushing in after.

(Timeskip brought to you by Shion's shrine)

After a few minutes, I heard Kae grunting and I turned to her right away as she was starting to wake up "finally awake. Thank goodness. Can you see Kae?" Nakano said to Kae.

After she said that I immediately asked "Kae what happen and how are you feeling?!?" with a slightly worried voice.

"I'm fine and I don't remember what happened, can you tell me what happened?" Kae questions her best friend

"Nanashima fell on top of you in P.E. You hit the wall and passed out, so we brought you to the infirmary." Nakano explained

"Yeah, that's right." Kae said while rubbing her head "That smile makes me wonder if he hit you too hard." Nakano wondered.

"Yea I'm having my suspicions about that guy Nanashima falling on you "accidentally" and you waking up smiling after being passed out for over an hour?" I said with a sharp tone.

"I can't stop thinking about their beautiful display of sportsmanship." Kae said dreamingly "A 5x7 was unfolding right in front of me. Oh, girl, if those two are on the table then it's gotta be 7x5. I'll climb aboard that ship though!" Nakano said.

"Well I respect your opinion...but without a doubt, it's gotta be 5x7." Kae said, "That's cute and everything but think about 7x5, I'm pretty sure we can both agree that it's a natural order of things." Nakano said "Hate to say this but you just don't get it" Kae says "Right back at ya Kae" Nakano says back as they both giggle.

"What the heck are you guys even taking about?!" I said to them like I suddenly disappeared from the conversation "Are you sure your ok Kae?? your face is burning up" I question my sister

"I'm heating up" she says and suddenly ends up back in her daydreaming, that's what I love most about my sister is her imagination but it can get out of hand once in a while and her imagination is only about yaoi

"Guys don't you think Nanashima looks a lot like Shion from mirage saga?!" Kae says "Well I have never seen him before so I aint gonna say or judge" I said with a confused kinda look.

"Yea I think so, do you think so Kae" Nakano replies "yeah," Kae says, and starts giggling with Nakano while I sat there admiring them for a while until the curtain opens.

"Pardon me, Serinuma. If you're feeling better now, would you stop hogging the bed? we have a student who is actually ill." Shinomiya says with a sharp tone.

"Well she just got up and I wanted to take a look at her head before she leaves for any wounds." I said "Of course! Sorry about that Shinomiya. I'll leave you to it let's get going!" Kae said getting off the bed "uh sure" Nakano said standing up to follow Kae.

"Wait Kae! I wanted to check your head in case you injured yourself on your head so I can bandage it up right away" I said

"Oh no! That's fine Y/n! I'm completely fine" kae said "Ok then see you at home" I said "Bye Y/n!!" Kae said waving off walking out the door

"You seem fine, I hope you weren't faking it" Shinomiya said with annoyance in his voice "What was that you said?!" both I and Nakano said in unison "You little-" before Nakano can say anything more she was interrupted by Kae "It's okay!" as kae pushed her out of the infirmary while laughing.