Just call the postman who wants to leave "Comrade, wait a minute, I will give this certificate and document to these two comrades, can you let them pick up the package for me?" The postman nodded quickly "Of course, you can let them and me Let's go together, and after signing, they can pick up the package."

Tang Bao could smell the fragrance wafting from the kitchen even with the kitchen door closed as soon as he returned to the house.

Gu Xingjin is now busy day and night, which makes everyone look thinner.

During the day, he had to personally lead the team to train over mountains and mountains.

She was afraid that if she worked hard like this, her waist and legs would fail sooner or later, so she wanted to make up for Gu Xingjin's body. Eucommia was added to the egg, and it was cooked together with angelica, astragalus, etc. It was a very good thing.

But now everyone smells the fragrance, she can't hide it, at least she has to pretend to be polite and say with a smile, "I almost forgot the medicine egg in the kitchen, I'll bring it out for everyone to taste."

Ye The commander quickly waved his hand and refused, "No, we won't eat it." The military wives also politely refused, "No, no."

But at this time, Dr. Yang finally came, sniffed, and asked curiously, "Doctor Tang, what are you cooking? What a good thing I smell, how can it smell like medicine?"

He saw that there was no one lying on the ground, and Gu Xiu'an had a needle in his forehead, so he knew that he had nothing to do with him, and he was all curious about what good things Tang Bao had made. .

Tang Bao heard the words of the two goods and the food, and knew in his heart that his medicine eggs could not be kept at all, and he had to keep his sweet smile, "I boiled medicine eggs, added Eucommia, and interrupted several herbs, the woman ate it. It can nourish blood and qi, and it can nourish liver and kidney for men."

Dr. Yang's eyes lit up, and he quickly went to the kitchen to bring out a large pot. "Well, it smells like medicine, it tastes good."

Tang Bao gave one of the guards his ID and documents, and took three more mulberry papers, which he wrapped for the postman and the two guards. Two eggs, stuffed into their hands, smiled and said, "Hurry up and eat while it's hot, you'll have to work hard today." The

three young men thanked shyly, after all, they can only eat now, and everyone has nothing to eat. Yes, now everyone is greedy when they smell this fragrance.

Luo Wei was afraid of the heat, so she took a mulberry paper and peeled it off, and said with a smile, "Tang Bao, I won't be polite to you. I can eat it."

Tang Bao nodded, "Yes, but you can't eat more."

Wang Yuxian also leaned over and said with a smile, "Then I'll have the cheek to eat one."

The rest of the military sister-in-law also smiled and said thank you, reached out to get the eggs, and selectively forgot what they didn't say before, this is me I'll bring you some potatoes tomorrow, the one who said I'll bring you some sweet potatoes

After Dr. Yang finished eating one, he said domineeringly, "Doctor Tang, I will bring you eggs tomorrow, and you will cook another pot for me. We divide it into half. Anyway, it's cold now, so I can eat more for a few days.

" Ye Commander didn't eat it, so he handed him one and said sincerely, "Commander, you can really eat two, it's better to eat two often according to her recipe, it's good for your body, but I'm sorry. Take it for nothing, just give the money."

"That's it." Commander Ye was embarrassed to refuse, and took it and slowly peeled it off.

People nowadays are generally embarrassed to eat other people's things for nothing. Tang Bao heard that they were going to give him something, and quickly refused, "No, you usually have enough, so don't give

it." Gu Xiu'an was present. And Zhao's mother and daughter, and Ye Tingting did not eat.

But Tang Bao wouldn't let them eat it, but she didn't eat it herself. Seeing that the time was almost up, she let Gu Xiu'an sit down and pull out the needle herself.

She didn't want them to stay here for too long, for fear that Gu Xiu'an and Yu Fengya would bump into each other.

When she took all the silver needles, she opened her mouth and said, "Then you all go back to rest first, then prepare the agreement, and come back to me."

Zhao Meixiang felt that she had lost all her face this time, but she didn't get what she wanted. Yes, I'm in a bad mood, but I can't show it yet. I get up and smile reluctantly, "Then let's go first, can we come back to you at night?"

Gu Xiu'an couldn't wait to leave now, and said, "Okay."

At this time, Zhou Yuzhen walked out from the door. He rushed in, leaning on the door frame and panting, but still said with a panicked face, "Ama, where's my grandma?"

Now the door is not big, and this person stands at the door, so the people inside can't get out.

Tang Bao didn't think that at the last moment, the mother-in-law's daughter is here again. I just hope that no one remembers someone in the kitchen now, and smiled reluctantly. "I didn't see it, you can look elsewhere."

Luo Wei While trying to speak, Tang Bao quietly twisted her, and she didn't say anything she wanted to say.