Chapter 5

Lan Wangji and Suibian had been ignoring both of their partners and would always spend time with the kids once they went back to burial mounds.

"..." Bichen and Wei Wuxian stared at each other dead in the eye.

"What did you do to my sword?"
"What did you do to my Master?"

The both ask at the same time.

"I guess we both fucked up"

The both of them said it at the same time again and glared at each other.

"Stop copying me!"

The two shouted and point at each other at the same time.

Wei Yuan and Wei Chenqing just watched the two and shrugged and went back inside the cave to Lan Wangji and Suibian.

"A-Niang, Su-Shushu. A-Die and Chen-Jiujiu are fighting outside" Wei Chenqing said while pointing outside.

Lan Wangji sigh and stood up.

"You two go to the room and play" Suibian said as he then followed Lan Wangji and the two kids just nodded.

When Suibian stepped out, he saw Wei Wuxian and Bichen kneeling on the ground with Lan Wangji scolding them.

Once Bichen noticed him, Bichen beamed.

"Baobao!" Bichen called shamelessly which he got a death glare from Suibian which he cowered and kneeled back with his head low.

Lan Wangji stopped scolding the two when Suibian was beside him.

"Why are you two so childish?" Lan Wangji ask crouching in front of Wei Wuxian and touch his cheeks.

"We're sorry bunny!" Wei Wuxian said and pouted.

Lan Wangji kept an expressionless face and sigh.

Suibian had drag Bichen back inside the cave while Bichen was pouting and praying that he won't get a beating from his partner.

"What would I do with you?" Lan Wangji said and stand up pulling Wei Wuxian with him.

"I'm really sorry bunny. I just can't hold myself when I see your beautiful face!" Wei Wuxian said and smiled at Lan Wangji who smiled faintly.

"*Sigh* Come on. The kids are inside and Nie Huaisang will come here later to discuss to us about the plan in action." Lan Wangji said and Wei Wuxian hugged him and they began to walk back inside.

°°°°•••°°°°

*Meanwhile with Nie Huaisang*

This time of the week Jin Guangyao was in Nie Sect again to play the zither to Nie Mingjue.

Nie Huaisang was painting his fan while listening to the music that sound a lot like what Lan Xichen would play but a little different.

Once Jin Guangyao finished he stood up and Nie Huaisang smiled and clap.

"That was amazing Yao-Ge!" Nie Huaisang exclaim and Jin Guangyao smiled at him.

"Thank you Huaisang" Jin Guangyao said.

"Da-Ge, how do you feel?" Jin Guangyao asked.

"I feel a little better. Thank you" Nie Mingjue said and stood up.

"I should get going now Da-Ge, Huaisang." Jin Guangyao said and bow.

'I should go too and talk to Jiang-Xiong' Nie Huaisang thought.

"Yao-Ge. Can I go with you please" Nie Huaisang ask.

Nie Mingjue glared at him.

"Why?" Nie Mingjue spat.