When All Is Said And Done

Start from the beginning

Blood of Christ mountain stream"

"So, ever think about having another kid?" Lance asked with a smirk, causing Keith's cheeks to flare up.

"Never thought about it," Keith mumbled. "Didn't even think I'd have this chance to get married to someone. But we have these two wonderful girls, so, anything is possible."

"Would you like to?" Lance asked with a chuckle as he dipped Keith gently.

"Slow down there," Keith said with a roll of his eyes. "We just started the night."

"Have I found you? Flightless bird

Grounded, bleeding

Or lost you? American mouth

Big pill, stuck going down"

"I love you," Lance said with a smile.

"I know, I love you too," Keith said as the song came to a close, ending the dance with a kiss.

~

After their dance, Keith and Lance sat down so they could eat. Keith didn't realize how starving he was until now.

Halfway through the meal, speeches began. Rosa was the first one to give a speech.

"Ever since Lance was a baby, I promised myself I would do the best I could to raise him and help him with whatever he faced. However, the choices I made ended up hurting the very baby I promised to protect with my heart. Now, here he is, making his own path. And I could not imagine anyone beside Keith by his side, you see it whenever they look at each other. Son almas gemelas. Congratulations to the both of you."

Following Rosa was Krolia.

"I've watched Keith grow up before my very own eyes and it still seems surreal that he's finally found the one who holds his heart and is now his forever person. We lost his father when Keith was very young but I know if he were here today, he would be very proud of his son and all that he has become. I wish the both of you a long and prosperous marriage and a life full of happiness together."

The next to give a speech was Allura.

"I've looked at Keith as my own little brother I never had since we first became friends. We've been through so much together and helped each other through so much. I watched him go through heartbreak, time and time again. I've watch him raise two beautiful little girls who I look to as my own nieces. I know he's made the right choice to marry Lance, I see the way his eyes light up when he looks at him. I wish you both the best in the world and wish you every joy possible. And Lance, just know that if you break his heart again me and Shay will personally hunt you down."

Following Allura was Hunk, the last speech of the night.

"Lance and I grew up together since we were practically in diapers. I've known this man a long time and I can tell you that you will not find any other man like him. I mean, I would trust this man with my very life. That is, if it were to ever be threatened in any way. But, I've also come to know Keith as a friend and I knew ever since they first began dating after my own wedding, that they would end up getting married. You both deserve the world and now you have each other to spend the rest of your days on Earth here together, with your amazingly beautiful daughters. Best of wishes to you both."

~

As the night came to a close, Lance stood up from the couple's table to give a speech of his own.

"We want to thank you all for attending tonight," Lance said as he turned to Keith a smile. "We've gone through our ups and downs before we were even married. But now we get to move past our past and look forward to the future. I for one, cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with Keith and our amazing daughters. We wouldn't be together today if it weren't for them."