Mayumi laguhed, moving to get her things from a cabinet in the room. She hopes this year would be a good one, only being the second year that the school had been open. A larger amount of kids had now enrolled, some grades even having more than one teacher at this point. But that the great thing, not the building is being out to good use. And if need be in the future they might just be able to expand it.

With a wave of her hand to all her colleagues, her phone began to ring in her purse. She stopped for a bit before continuing on to her car in the parking lot. With a quick check of the caller ID, she pressed the green button, moving to hold the device up to her ear.

"Hello," She spoke to the other person.

"Hi, Anzai-sama! I just wanted to let you know that the outfit you had requested for tonight has been delivered to the condo and we are setting up as we speak!" Tetsuro Hana's voice resounded through the speaker. Mayumi hummed in acknowledgment.

"Yes thank you, Tetsuro. Try to not to over do it with the decorations. This is a sex club, not a karaoke opening." Tetsuro laughed on the other end of the phone. Mayumi smiled, setting her things down into her car before beginning her drive to her home.

"I have everything covered don't worry. All you need to do is get yourself ready and we'll be waiting."

"Alright, I will see you at 7."

THE CLUB OPENED at 8, enough to give the occupants time to get home from work and unwind some before coming down to explore their sexual needs and desires. Mayumi greeted those few who had made it in the past hour, only a handful but it was only just the opening. And a lot of people are going to be scared to open up about their taboo likes, especially out in public.

The champagne colored dress reached down to Mayumi's knees, but on the right side the slip reached all the way up to her hip. The side strap of the underwear was clear, blending in to her skin to make it seem as though she isn't wearing any. Her heels were wrapped along her legs, straps pulled to show off more of her small feet but smooth legs.

"Is the drink bar stocked to the brim? That is something we are going to have to keep stocked. I'm positive you all know how dehydrated one gets after having intense moments." Mayumi strutted along the open area, coming up to the cleaned and polished bar. The tender smiled at their boss, handing her a fruity drink that was free of alcohol.

"We also have small snacks that doctors recommended after those kinds of excursions." Tetsuro spoke from behind Mayumi, a clipboard in hand and head piece on her head. The woman smiled, eyes growing wide when she noticed who had walked into the building.

"Ryuuske-san!" Mayumi smiled, waving her arms out to give them a kiss on the cheeks. Rei gleamed back, a laugh spilling from her lips.

"Oh, what a charming place you made here! You really thought about everything, dear!" The older women gushed, looking around the area in awe.

"Thank you. Couldn't have come up with such a great place without your help." Mayumi told them.

"And a great place this is." Hinaga smiled. "We will be sure to tell some of our clients. I'm sure they would appreciate the less money spent on travel."

Mayumi tilted her head, confusion reading on her face.

"But wouldn't you loose money by loosing clients?"

"For us money is just an added bonus. Giving people the chance to explore their bodies and inner sexual desires means much more." Mayumi frowned her eyebrows at Rei's response.