The Papers

For you BookWeirdos3200

(Updated)

I was dressed and ready to go out when I realized Jace had removed my ring during the shower incident. 

When I walked out I saw Jace in his slacks and a white t-shirt unbuttoned at the top, sleeves rolled up and everything. He's like an iconic sex god. And  for a second he felt like he was mine. He smiled when he saw me. I twirled showing him my outfit and he clapped for me.  A white dress and heels because that seemed formal enough to meet to discuss the paperwork.

He had his driver take us to a small restaurant in downtown. It looked like it might rain later and I stared out the window as Jace kept his hand on my thigh. He was on his phone for a long time with work, but as soon as we arrived at the restaurant he turned it off.

"Come." He stated and I blushed at the familiarity behind that word. He took my hand and led me through the doors. He immediately found a seat near the back. It had windows all around and the glass table was beautiful.

He held my chair and helped me scoot in and then he took his seat across from me.

"Like a business meeting." I stated dragging my foot up his leg across the table.

He set the papers down in front of me.

"I will give you a moment to read over these. If there are any changes that you would like to make please let me know."

I looked down at the documents and then back up at him.

"I don't understand."

He smiled and said, "Grace, my relationships are usually consistent of contracts. Where I am the dominant and they are my submissives."

I stared at him in absolute awe. "Jace... I'm not..."

"I know you already signed the prenup before we met, but I wanted you to know everything about my past."

"Are these the same documents you use for all your submissives?" I asked, literally stunned.

"I had new ones drawn for you because you are my wife. They state that you agree to have sex with me and that it is not for money. You also can see that point 8 is where you can leave at any time you want after you sign my papers."

"Point 8..." I struggle to see past point 1. I look at him across the table. "You want to inflict... pain... on me...?" I trail off.

"I have desires... that are usually not sated as easily as they were this morning. It usually requires more." He is opening up to me. But...

"There is a list of things that you can rate from anytime to never, and things you can say yes to trying..." He put his hand on the papers in front of me. "But do not feel obligated to at all. If you don't want this that is fine and we can forget it ever happened."

"Would you find someone else if I was unwilling to do all of this?"

"Grace..." He said softly. "I want you and only you."

"I... need to read over this more." I said. The waiter approached and Jace ordered wine and food for us while I scrambled to grab the graphic words in front of me, blushing furiously.

I shoved the papers in my bag and looked at Jace with hopefully a straight face.

"Let me look them over tonight and I will speak with you about them when I have an answer." I say professionally.

"Take your time. I am a very patient man when it comes to what I want."

"You said papers and I was thinking it was the ones that you bought me to sign." I say sheepishly. "For your company."

"Ah, no those will happen after the wedding." My mouth dropped.

"My sisters wedding, love." He smiled at my shocked face and not so smooth recovery.

"When is that?" I ask still trying to find my way through this man's maze of events. I sip the wine to try and calm my emotions and he smiles behind the glass at his lips.

"We leave..." The waiter poured the wine and smiled at Jace before leaving. He politely didn't notice her at all. "Tomorrow."

"Oh? To where?" I ask my heart picking up. Meeting his family... tomorrow?

"Alaska." He drank his wine and he made it look like it tasted amazing. Every small movement he made tonight made me squirm from the fact that his arms were around my naked body less than 2 hours ago. Chills run down my body and I feel like my cheeks are permanently blushed from him.

"Alaska..." I repeat. "Well I will definitely get you an answer before then."

"Wait. You don't have to rush anything. Everything we have done has been new for me too and I'm in no rush to change it. Answer me when you are ready." He reached for my hand and played with my fingers. "Where is your ring?"

"Oh, I must have forgotten it at home after the shower." I stared at my empty hand.

"You're mine... you wouldn't forget that would you?" He kissed the finger and my heart raced. He knew. He knew I was his without even asking.

"Completely..." I said in my own little world of pleasure from his lips on my body in any way.

"Good girl." He said softly and the food was in front of me. His praise ringing in my ear. He had ordered both of us these delicious looking sandwiches. I had no idea what they were, but they were delicious. "Remember to pack it, please."

The rest of lunch was pretty normal with slight flirting and we were constantly catching each other staring.