Fun times: Abigail X Male Reader

You walked up to Abigail.

You: How are you doing?

Abigail: Bad, I miss him. How do you cope?

You: When you've suffered so much pain in the world, you stop experiencing true grief. Before all this (You pointed at the camp) I grieved, a lot. My whole family was massacred right before my eyes. Dutch saved me from drinking myself to death, offered me food, water and shelter. I somehow managed to lift myself up, everyone can. You just have to try.

Abigail: Thank you, Y/n. I haven't thanked you enough for how you are helping with Jack.

You: It's nothing to thank me for, that boy needs a father. Speaking of his father, I got a lead on him, I think I'll go where I was told a similar man to him was.

Abigail: Thank you, I hope you find him.

You: I will stop looking for him only if I find him, either dead. Or alive.

Abigail: Thank You, I really can't thank you enough for how you've helped.

You: its my duty, as a man. To help.

The next morning you ride to the town

You: alright, let's check the saloon first.

You walk into the saloon, No John. You walk out of the saloon, going to checks the sherries office, before you see a familiar face.

You: John! You Moron! Come here!

John quickly runs to his horse, you run to your own horse. You Chase him down.

You: You won't run forever Marston!

You throw a lasso at him, which quickly pulls him off his horse

John: Jesus!

You: He won't help you now John

You tie Johns arms an legs and put him on your horse.

John: Is this how you treat an old friend?

You: You stopped being my friend when you left your woman, child and family behind.

John: He ain't mine! He may be yours

You quickly shut him up with a punch to the head

You: If he had H/c hair and E/c eyes, I would gladly take responsibility as the father.

You ride into camp,

You: Look who I found!

Abigail, Hosea, Dutch and Arthur come out.

You: Found him by a bunch of whores in Widow's Patch saloon. Bastard didn't feel like returning to his son, so i forced him to.

You lie about that part to put him in more shit. You truly hated him now.

Arthur: John Marston. You are in true shit now.

Dutch and Hosea seemed more relaxed, but they both understood that You and Arthur truly hated him.

Dutch: Good to have you back son. This is a cause for a party

You and Arthur: You gotta be kidding me.

Dutch: Boys, is this how you treat your brother?

You: He stopped being my brother a long time ago Dutch.

You: Let's go Abigail, I don't wanna see his face.

You and Abigail walk back to your shared tent.

You: I know how to make him angry.

Abigail: How?

You smirked.

You: It's simple, we two. Act as a couple, you know how angry it'll be for him, seeing you. With the man who tracked him down for months?

Abigail: That's a good idea, now let's go celebrate! Sweetheart.

You and Abigail both smirk

You: Sweetie, let's go sit by the boys, and John

Abigail: Sure

She pulls you in for a kiss, right I front of John, Dutch, Hosea, Davey, Mac and Javier.

John's mouth went agape, same as Hosea's and Dutch's. The Callender boys and Javier started laughing.

Davey: You, Y/n L/n, are a Stallion!

You: Shut up, John. Sadly, Abigail won't run to you no more. And as you have clearly shown how much you care for your son, I'll take care of him

John: uh- well I-I don't care.

You: Yes you do, sadly your woman is taken. Let's go sweetheart.

You pull her into another kiss as you walk back to your tent

You: so, are we together now or-

You get silenced by a kiss on your lips.

Abigail: I guess so,

You are both cut off by Jack starting to cry.

You: Well, I'll go check on him.