How they dealt with your death {SPOILERS}

Karen:

Unsurprisingly, Karen started drinking more than ever, the last time they could see her sober was before your death. She just drank and drank, trying to drink the pain away. Sometimes she would ride to your grave and cry on it, placing flowers and such, Karen stopped being the lovely, rough around the edges woman like they knew. She became the drunk of the camp, no person can force her to stop drinking, there was just one person who could. You. She made sure to always be sober when visiting your grave.

Mary-Beth:

Mary-Beth wasn't the same Mary-Beth anymore, she stopped being the "Nice Girl" of the camp, she even picked up heavy drinking. Which shocked everyone, she started drinking almost as much as Karen. She also stopped reading her silly books, as they reminded her of you, when she wasn't drinking, she was crying over your death. Karen and Tilly tried comforting her but it wouldn't work.

It broke her, forever.

You were her first "Real" love, and probably her last one. She also became more aggressive, even when sober. She often lashed out on Grimshaw or Dutch, when Dutch tried to flirt with her she called him a "Fucking Pig" Mary-Beth Gaskill, swearing. The only people who could comfort her were Hosea and Sadie, Hosea was like a father to her. And Sadie understood the pain.

Tilly:

Similar to Mary-Beth, but she didn't drink as much. She started drinking more, but not as much as Mary-Beth. She eventually managed to move on, as she knew that's what you would've wanted. When she eventually got married, she named her son after you. She still misses you, even as a married woman.

Molly:

When you died, Molly completely lost her sanity. You were the only person in camp who she could call her "friend" you constantly made the effort to listen to her and comfort her. After a few weeks she just disappeared from camp, Dutch didn't even go looking for her. She went to your grave, and cried. She went to Saint-Denis, and started drinking and drinking. She told everything to the Pinkerton's. Eventually Uncle found her, and when Grimshaw shot her, she muttered the words "Thank You" she was buried next to you, even though Grimshaw demanded for the body to be burnt, Bill and Pearson drove all the way down to Lemoyne to bury her next to you.

It was better that way.

Abigail:

When John left the gang, you stepped up to be like a father figure to Jack, you practically was his father, always playing with him, taking him fishing etc.

When she was a prostitute you paid her just so she can have some free time from whoring. You always protected her from Susan, you and Hosea taught her and Jack how to read. You took over were John left off, and after your death. John stepped up, started being a father to Jack. Which was something you aspired him to do, Abigail still misses you with all her heart and is eternally grateful for what you did. She often left Jack in the care of John or Hosea while she left and rode to your grave and cried on it. You were both clearly sweet on each other, but you never made it official, which she regretted. She felt like you thought she was only using you for Jack, but you didn't. You truly loved her, even Jack becomes sadder without his father figure to play with. In the epilogue, when Jack asks about if Arthur saved them, Abigail also mentions you, as you stepped up too take care of him, lifting major weight of her shoulders. She still misses you, and makes sure to visit your grave at least once a year, on your birthday.

Sadie:

Sadie felt terrible, after losing her husband. She managed to love again, just to lose it again. She became even more ruthless with O'Driscolls, as they had killed you aswell, nobody could comfort her. Not Abigail, not Hosea. She didn't start drinking, she just sat and cried. Just like in Colter, she lost a lot of weight, she just didn't eat. She eventually managed to, she often visits your grave, crying and placing flowers.

Ultimately, you changed her life.

Susan:
You were like a child to her, she raised you. So when you died, she became even harsher on the girls in camp. It was her way of getting her sadness out, she remembered when you were a toddler, and you were brought into camp with Hosea. She doesn't like speaking about you, as it makes her very sad.