Chapter 1: Alex wakes up

Alex woke up, her abdomen tight from stitches, her head is lightheaded from the sleeping gas, she looked to see her things from the hospital she was in before, so she turn her head away to see curtains drawn around her bed, giving her privacy.

Alex sighed and use the force for her phone and look at the texts.

Lorraine W: are you up yet, sweetheart?

Ed W: Are you up yet, sleeping beauty?

Logan: are ya sleeping?

Victor C: kitten, still sleeping?

Stella G: I know you're probably still sleeping, but when you wake, go back to sleep. Once you wake, you'll feel a lot better!

Will N: You up or are you still sleeping?

Big brother Owen: Hey, little sis, how are you doing after that operation? And yes, Ed told us.

Big brother David: you up or not?

big brother Minho: hey, shuck-face, how you doing after that operation?

Uncle Cole: Hey, little princess, how are you doing? I'll be here when you need me, baby girl.

Uncle Sammy Mullins: kid, you better call me after you a bit more yourself.

Alex smiled as she text them back and then turn on her side, pulling the blankets up to her chin and falls into a dreamless sleep.

Alex woke sometime later, she sat up and stretch, rolling her head shoulder to shoulder, feeling a lot better. Guess Stella was right on that.

she then saw a nurse coming in, she took her levels and check her stomach. "You should feel better soon." said the nurse. "Thank you." she said giving her head a nod in respect.

she smiled and left.

Some time after contacting her soul-mate, Kit Fisto, Alex was walking through the hospital, pushing her IVs along with her, looking around the hospital to make sure she can't get lost.

Then she jump as she heard a cry of pain, she got curious and went looking to see what was wrong just like she does, she can't stand knowing if someone is in pain or hurt and she can help. 

Being helpless once, she can't help but wanting to help those who cannot defend themselves, Yoda had once did tell her, in his way, it's what made her one of the best Jedi.

She saw a girl pulling another girl's hair, she tried to get a good look, but the other girl was covering her face so she can't see, but that didn't stop her.

"Hey! Stop that!" she said and went to her and got her to let go when another woman came to them.

then she looked to see....Eun Byul! But....why is Eun Byul in the hospital?