Chapter 10: Where Is She?

When Manager Joe left, Cathy's smile completely disappeared.

"Sister Allen, I wouldn't do such a thing …"

Allen looked at her casually and waved her hand to let everyone in the room go out first. Then, she sat beside Cathy and quietly handed over a small plastic bag containing white powder.

"Hallucinogen, add it to the wine for him to drink later. I guarantee that he can obediently sign the contract without touching you."

Cathy stared at the item in her hand, unable to react.

"Don't worry, I won't really harm you. I came here the same way before, and I promise I won't make any mistakes. And as long as I succeed, you can follow me in the future with a lot of benefits."

Cathy held onto the bag of powder with a hesitant expression.

"Don't you owe money? That's the quickest way to get money," she continued.

The weakness in Cathy's heart was still stepped on by Allen.

She clenched her teeth and agreed.

Allen recalled that this was the first time Cathy had done such a thing and accompanied her all the way to her room.

Finally, before Cathy entered, she whispered, "My phone will always be on. The room is downstairs in a normal single room. If you have any problems, give me the phone and I will come over immediately."

Cathy felt slightly warm in her heart. She did not expect that Allen would still have someone to treat her well.

Finally, patting Cathy on the shoulder, Allen brushed open Manager Joe's room door.

Cathy took a deep breath and did her psychological construction before stepping into the room.

After the door was closed, Allen stood for a while before walking towards the elevator.

The electronic screen of the elevator showed that the elevator was on the top floor and was going downstairs. As she waited, she lowered her head and looked at her phone.

Ding——The elevator door is open.

Allen looked up casually, her expression stiff for a moment.

She saw Cathy's creditor, Randy.

Randy's tall body stood in front of her as he stared at her coldly and fiercely, "Where is she?"

He spoke, each word was cold.

Allen was stunned. She stared at him blankly and did not react.

Randy frowned impatiently. The coldness in his voice almost turned into substance, freezing the woman in front of him to death.

"I am asking you, where is she!"

"Cathy?" Allen reacted.

Was he here to chase after the debt?

But looking at the angry and anxious look, it didn't seem like he was asking for a debt, but rather, it was like catching a rapist.

The word 'rape ' made Allen's eyes twitch. No matter what, it was not a good result. Therefore, she could not tell Cathy's whereabouts.

"I don't know." She hurriedly threw down an answer and lowered her head to leave.

Clang! Randy's fist wiped her face and smashed into the wall of the elevator beside her.

She was so scared that her body trembled. She looked at the handsome man in front of her, but his entire body was filled with a terrifying aura.

"Let me ask you one last time, where is she?"

Allen's lips trembled, and in fear, she blurted out, "2209."…

> In the suite <

As soon as Cathy entered, Manager Joe rushed over impatiently, hugging her waist and dragging her onto the bed.

"Little beauty, I've missed you for a long time."

Cathy sat down by the bed and poked Manager Joe's shriveled chest with her finger, pushing him away. "You haven't signed the contract yet…"

Manager Joe said anxiously, "Sign it later. Let me …"

"No, sign it now. I'm already here, but if you run away afterwards, who should I talk to?" Cathy said firmly.

Manager Joe looked at Cathy's beautiful face. Her bones were crisp and she immediately agreed, "Okay, I'll sign it now."

When Cathy saw that he had gone to get the contract, she immediately got up, opened the wine and poured out two glasses, one of which was filled with something.

When Manager Joe signed the letter, she immediately handed the glass over and said, "Manager Joe, let's celebrate first."

Manager Joe smiled and touched Cathy's small hand, "You really know what I'm thinking."

After saying that, she took a sip of the wine and hurriedly pulled Cathy to get straight to the main topic.

Cathy pushed his chest and made him lie flat on the big bed. Then, she rolled over and sat on his waist.

"Manager Joe, it's still a long night. Let's take it slow …" She said, deliberately slowing down and stalling for time to unbutton Manager Joe's shirt.

The effects of the medicine gradually took effect, and Manager Joe fell into an illusion of enjoyment. He said with satisfaction, "Little beauty, your figure is really good…"

Cathy's face was filled with disgust. Just as she was about to walk away from Manager Joe, a loud bang came from the door of the room.

The door was kicked open.

@--}---

Comment and let me know what you think about this chapter :)

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. FOLLOW

Thanks for reading and have a nice day. _xP

Unauthorized use, duplication, distribution or sharing may result to civil liability and criminal prosecution.