Flashback

"Shehnaaz!! Please have it na bacha"  sidharth tried  to made her drink the kaadha.

"Nhi sidharth yaar...wo dawai bhi kadwi h....ye bhi kadwa h..meko nhi peena Please bebuu" shehnaz whined  looking at the cup of kaadha.

"But baby its good for you..aur taste nhi dekhna abhi iska jo tujhe benefit hoga wo dekhna h na"

"Ahann..... please puttu mera kullu" she made puppy eyes trying to convince him to not make her drink that kaadha.

"Don't do this sweetheart please.....pee le meri jaan" he said looking at her puppy eyes and then looked away trying not to get distracted.

"No....maine nhi peena"

"Theek h phir m mom ko call krta hu"

"Kya h kutte...hmesha mom ko complain krne ki dhamki de deta h" she whined.

"Han toh tu seedhe se manti nhi phir kya kru" he chuckled looking at her angry pouted face with nose turned red due to cold looking cutest.

"Ahann  ammaa!!!...kitna kadwa tha" Shehnaaz scrunched her eyes after finishing the kaadha.

"Aww Bsshh ho gya baby..... that's like my  good girl" he said taking the empty cup from her hand and gently wiping the corner of her mouth with his thumb.

"Pr kadwa tha" shehnaz said to di as she helped her in taking the tea cups outside the kitchen along with some snakes.

"Tbhi toh theek hua cold" dii says as she poured tea into cups.

"Han woh toh h" shehnaz said.

After sometime riya came back from her college all dancing and in a very happy mood.

"Mom , sanu  you know guys...i got the highest marks for my project.. yayyy!!!" Riya exclaimed happily as she sat between shehnaz and dii and hugged both of them.

"Woww baby.. I'm proud of you" di kissed riya'a forehead, followed by shehnaz.

"Meko pta tha.. Tera project best hoga..kitni mehnat ki thi tune" shehnaz said happily and riya kissed her Cheek.

"Maamu kaha h Sanu??..unhone bohot help ki meri"

"Wo toh abhi meeting k lie  gya h..shaam tkk aayega" shehnaz told her.

"Okay....then I'll tell him later..." riya said smiled and went to her room for freshn up.

After spending some time with riya and preeti di shehnaz came back to their apartment. Meanwhile sidharth headed back towards home after attending the meeting. Adith was driving the car and he was sitting next to him.

Sidharth's phone rang making him smile at the callers name.

"Han baby bolo" sidharth said after picking up the call.

"Sidhaaaarth"shehnaz called him in a baby voice making him chuckle.

"Han bolo bacha"

"Ho gyi meeting teri" she asked.

"Han baby ho gyi.... abhi ghar aa rha hu bss thodi der me" he said as adith stopped the car at a grocery store and went to buy something.

"Ek kaam krega??"

"Han bol na sweetheart"

"Ice cream le aana...iske pahle tu kuch kahe m hi kah deti hu....please mana mtt krio m theek hu ab"

"Babyy...kuch aur le aata hu na darling..ice cream phir kabhi kha lena Please.....abhi kal hi theek hui h tu gala kharab ho jayega phir se" he tried to make her understand.

"Ahann Mera man h yaar ice cream khane ka"

"I know darling..but please do din aur ruk ja phir kha lena..m nhi rokunga"

"Dafa ho meko baat ni krni tere se"

"But baby....." Before he could say anything she cut the call.

"Adith wo aage cafe k samne rok lena gaadi Please"sidharth said to adith as he came back and sit inside the car.

"Okay bhai" adith said and started the car.

Sidharth went to cafe and came back with two bags. He gave adith one bag that he bought for him after convincing him a lot. They headed towards home in sometime.

He entered inside the apartment and placed the bag that he bought on the dining table. Meanwhile shehnaz came from kitchen.

"Kulluuu" shehnaz saw him and was about to hug him when she remembered that she is not talking to him and immediately moved back turning towards bedroom.

Sidharth chuckled at his adorable baby and went behind her taking the bag that he'd placed on dining table.

"Babyyyy"

"...."

"Shehnaaz"

"....."

"Sweetheart"

"Kya h " she sat on the bed scrolling through her phone not looking at him.

He took out the boxes of  brownies, her favorite pican pie and choco lawa cake from the bag.

"Dekh baby.... ye sab tere lie..jo man kre wo khale" he said lovingly making her melt.

" Hayee kullu!!! Tu mere lie laaya ye sb"she said with excitement

"Nhi...wo pados wali neha k lie....gadhi..tere hi laaya hu"

"Kutte... simple 'yes baby' bolne me kya ja rha tha"

"Acha....theek h meri jaan sorry....ab tu gussa nhi h na ye bta" he said chuckling.

"Nhi"she said smilingly and kissed his cheek making him smile.

"Tu fresh hoke aa phir hm dinner krke aaram se khayenge ye sb" shehnaz said happily.

"Okay baby" he pecked her forehead and went to freshen up.

After dinner they enjoyed the desserts with their talks and romance in their balcony.

Hope you guys liked it ❤️