Chapter 2

*Thoughts*
"Speaking"

      He knew he couldn't hide for long in the store, he had to come up with something quick. He saw a window  and knew what to do, made sure to lock the door and climbed on top of the sink. Jumped then held onto the bottom of the ledge, pulled himself up and through the window.    

       Luckily the fall wasn't that far down but it still hurt and he had to start running. He didn't know where to then a thought came to mind, the only place with other kids running around and no adults watching was the restaurant that he ran away from.

         *I could go there for now but I can't stay for too long* as he was running the place came into view he stopped a few feet from the place   

      *Is this really a good idea? What if those men find me again…I'm sure it'll be fine its not like they own the place* Gregory thought to himself and then walked up to the door and opened them. He was hit with the smell of pizza and sweat. He walked around looking all over the place and then found a stage with a yellow bird, a purple bunny and…a brown bear.

     *Freddy!* Gregory thought happily, he knew it wasn't his Freddy but he couldn't help but just stare at him. *I wonder how Freddy is doing. Hopefully he's okay…I miss him already* he then felt a hand gripping firmly on his left shoulder. He turned to look and saw the man with glasses from the last time. "Young man, we need to talk" he said in a serious tone. 

      *Might as well speak to him about this…or I could just lie* Gregory has thought. As he was walking with the man to an office. He sat in a chair behind the desk and Gregory took a chair in the front. He looked around the room and saw a calendar the year saying 1984 *Did I just time travel? How?* snapping out of his thoughts he heard the man say.

        "Please tell me are you alright? I see that you're still wearing you bloodied shirt from the last time…are your parents neglectful towards you?" He said in a worried and serious tone. 

        *It looks like he does own this the place. I always jinx myself, don't I?* then gregory replied "My parents are dead and I didn't really like the orphanage" he said in a smart tone. The man looked shocked and gave a pitying look. "Oh I see I'm so sorry to hear that…but now I'm worried about how you've been living. Is there someone taking care of you?" The man said. 

      "No and I can take care of myself just fine." Gregory had said the man replied "Well I can't just leave you like this I will have to call some-" 

     "No! Please don't call! Please!" He said in a panicky voice *They'll find out in not supposed to be here who knows what they'll do* But before the man could say anything further a teenage boy and a little girl walked in. "Hey Uncle Henry father said-" the teen stopped and stared at Gregory. "Evan?.." The teen had said in a whispered British accent staring and looking like he was about to cry. 

     The girl with ginger hair and green eyes then ran to him and hugged him "Evan! I knew you would come back! They said you wouldn't but I knew you would!" she said also in a British accent and Gregory could feel tears dripping on his shoulder. 

     Gregory, not sure what to do with a crying girl, just padded her back. "I'm sorry but I'm not this Evan person, my name is Gregory'' the teen standing there finally walked over and pulled her away.

      "Elizabeth you don't go and hug people you don't know without their consent" He said in a serious tone. Elizabeth upon hearing that went sad and said in a angry voice "But it is him Michael! Look at him!" 

     He turned to Gregory and said "I'm so sorry it's just…you look so much like our youngest brother who has passed away" he said in a weak voice. "It's alright no harm done" Gregory had said in a nervous tone not knowing what else to say. 

     Henry now speaking in a serious tone "Well Gregory it's nice to meet you but about your situation" Gregory when hearing that panics again "No please don't call I don't know what they'll do to me!" The two siblings now looking at him with worry. Then Elizabeth yells out "He can stay with us right Uncle Henry!?" 

     The man now looking at her says "I'm not sure but I'll have to talk to your father about this it's up to him" Gregory now sighing in relief but still feeling nervous. The man then walks out leaving the two siblings with him in the room alone.