Chapter 25. How to Clean and Flirt

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Heyyyyy Y/N?" he smirks. She turns her head to him, "Yeah?"
"Y/NNNNNNN?" he holds back laughter, he was attempting to annoy her.
"Yes, Michael?"
"Y/NNNNNNN L/NNNNNN?"
"Oh my god, what Mike?"
"Guesssssss whatttttt?"
"What?" she deadpanned, his attempts at annoying her were working.
"Guess guess guess guess-"
"Michael Afton if you don't just tell me I swear to god I'll hit you over the head with a mop." she gestured to the mop located in the corner of her room. Michael began laughing, between laughter he managed to spit out what he was going to say.
"Your ass looks great in those, just letting you know." he points to the pajama bottoms she was wearing and gives her a cheeky wink. Y/N facepalms, "Are you kidding?"
Michael points two finger guns at her playfully, "Nope, I'm afraid not."

Y/N just rolled her eyes at his childish behavior and smiles to herself. He may intentionally annoy her at times, but she loved it. His once hateful teasing turned into more lighthearted dirty jokes or sarcastic comments.

Michael contently watches her clean once again. He noticed how when she bent down to pick up things her hair would fall over her face, and how cute that looked. Or the way she bit her lip ever so slightly as she wiped down surfaces. The little grunts she made while picking up heavy objects. It may have been diminutive things to notice, but Michael notices everything about her. How good she smells, how attractive her smile is, how contagious her laughter is.

He looks over at the cleaning supplies on her bed and gets another ridiculous idea. He picks up the Windex and musters all the willpower he had to hold back laughter. "Heya, Y/N?" "What now, Michael?" she mentally prepares herself for whatever he was going to say.
"Are you a window cleaner? Because I wanna squeegee those tits~"

𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙣𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙩, 𝙖 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙥𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬.

Y/N widens her eyes, her face turning crimson. "Michael!" her voice cracks slightly, due to her being flustered. Michael was pleased with her reaction and quickly thought of more cleaning supply-themed inuendos. He points to her laundry hamper overflowing with clothes, "That looks like a heavy load, why don't I show you mine?~"
She opens her mouth slightly to try and say something, but she couldn't. She was just stood there, face hotter than the sun.
Michael picks up a bottle of Pine-Sol and stares at her with an alluring smirk, "Did you pour Pine-Sol in your panties, or are you just happy to see me?"
Y/N covers her face with her hands, "Michaeeeeeel..!" she whines, "Stop it..!" he groans and sets down the bottle. "Alright, fineeeee, party pooper.

Y/N puts her hand over her chest to calm down her thumping heart. "Thank you," she gets back to tidying up and Michael was left alone with his thoughts once more. All he could think about was her, all while she was right in front of him too. He felt himself blush, just being in her presence was enough to drive him crazy. He would be lying if he said he wasn't a little obsessed with her. Not in a creepy way, but just obsessing over the little things. The way she swings her hips when she walks, the way her sleeves look over her arms, the smile in her eyes when she sees Elizabeth.

He bites his lip as his thoughts became more possessive. The way he wanted to hold her close, the thought of her in his arms completely made his heart skip a beat. He didn't want to just hug her, he wanted to hold her. The thought of her frame entirely against his, how soft her skin feels, how warm her touch is. He wanted to protect her, he wanted to drown in her existence. He wanted Y/N.

"Michael?" her voice makes him flinch slightly, completely broken out of thought he quickly looks in her direction. "Yeah Y/N?" his voice sounded negligibly guilty, this made Y/N tilt her head slightly. "I'm gonna grab the broom, I'll be right back. Is everything okay?"
Michael was quick to respond, "Yep..! Everything is peachy, love." he tried sounding nonchalant, but failed. Y/N chuckles quietly, "Alright, whatever you dork." with that she leaves, making her way to the kitchen.

Michael runs his hands down his face as he tried calming down the redness of his cheeks. He couldn't tell if it was raging hormones or the fact Y/N is seriously the most beautiful girl he's ever seen, but it was difficult to not constantly think about her. Especially impaired thoughts, such as the ones he just had. They weren't necessarily dirty, though. However, Michael is a teenager, after all.

Y/N walked back in, she had the broom in one hand, and a dustpan in the other. She sets the dustpan off to the side and starts sweeping. She hums quietly as the broom glided across the floor. Michael had his eyes locked on her as she moved. Each time she swept the broom back and forth her hips would sway with it.

She made her way across the room, and she was now sweeping by the bed, she had her back towards him. Michael swallows hard, she was so close he could reach out to touch her. He could only take so much of her swinging her hips in his face before acting on his urges. He quickly places his hands on her waist, this made Y/N jump slightly.

"H-Hey..!" she looks back at him as soon as she felt his touch. He had been teasing her for the past half hour, there was only so much she could take of this as well. Michael pulls her onto his lap and slides his arms around her tightly. "Michael, what are you doing?" Y/N wasn't complaining at the intimacy of him holding her, she just didn't know what had gotten into him today.

"Don't play dumb," he whispers into her ear, "You can't be shoving that pretty ass in my face and expect me to do nothing~"