'Lily' she heard a voice scream from behind her.

She turned around to see her friend Jules with a smile on her face. Jules was undoubtedly beautiful and Lily imagined her friend being a model one day. Behind Jules stood her childhood friend, Rue. She decided to give Rue a warm smile but she knew that Rue was on drugs.

To Lily, Rue was an amazing friend and person in general. She always watched Rue's movements from a distance. This meant that Lily didn't want to involve herself in Rue's new life or the people she was hanging around with. Although, Lily did like Fez.

'Where's Lexi?' Rue asked as she wraps her arm around Lily's shoulder, 'I need to talk to her about something from class'

This was the thing about Rue. Lily never knew what her intentions were anymore or what she was thinking. Did she actually want to talk to Lexi about class? Or was it a code name for something else? Before the passing of her dad, Rue, Lily and Lexi were quite close. They would hang out with each other every single day after school. Rue would always come over to their house and all the girls would do their makeup or play truth or dare. Even though it was childish, Lily really missed the 'old Rue' and she struggled to understand why she would chose to put herself through hell with drugs.

'I'm not sure I think she went to get a drink' Lily said, 'Did you want me to call her?'

Rue shook her head furiously, 'Nah I'm good'

Lily noticed that Rue was not looking at her but somewhat through her. This made Lily's skin crawl and she felt her stomach fall. She knew that Rue was really struggling, but she decided to turn to Jules for some comfort or change of conversation. Jules didn't pick up on this social cue.

'I'm going to go to the bathroom' Lily said as she decided to take matters into her own hands, 'I'll be back'

Lily quickly walked towards the bathroom which she could see straight away. It wasn't like she knew her way around Josh's house, but somehow no one was using the bathroom, instead like Hannah it was a vomit party near the pool. Lily shook the knob to the bathroom door and realized that it was locked. She huffed but she was too nervous to ask if someone was in there. However, Nate Jacobs was not too shy to ask if someone was in there. He moved past Lily and tried to open the door, which followed with a loud knock.

'Is anyone in there?' Nate yelled out over the music but he did not get an answer.

Nate turned around with his arms crossed and looked over to Lily who was now leading against the wall. He looked down at her in a way that seemed like he was studying her. Lily immediately didn't like it and decided to break this weird eye contact.

'I don't know who's in there' she said, 'I think it's maybe locked with no one in there'

'Why would Josh lock the bathroom?' Nate asked, 'Does he want us to piss ourselves?'

Lily laughed softly, 'Maybe...'

'So I didn't think you liked parties' Nate commented, 'Didn't catch you as the type of girl who would like to come out'

Lily immediately felt like he was trying to get under her skin. Nate Jacobs tended to somewhat troll people or try to make people mad.

'How would you know that?' Lily clapped back, 'I've never even spoken to you before'

Nate nodded, 'True true'

'But I do know your sister' Nate chuckled, 'You guys are just very different'

She knew that he was talking about Cassie and he wasn't wrong. Her and Cassie were quite different. There were things Lily knew Cassie had done with boys at school. She didn't know what Nate meant by 'different' but she is assuming that he knows about Cassie's nudes. It made her blood boil that all of the football team had seen it.