Chapter 20

I'm going to put in a lot of songs that relate to the vibe here for absolutely no reason.

January 1

I forgot about New Year's

It was new year's eve yesterday and I didn't even kiss him. We were asleep.

"wake up, wake up, wake up"

"why? it's very early, y/n" it's weird that he's sleeping in my bed, we were never allowed sleepovers when we were kids, so I find this very bizarre. Camilo is in MY bed.

Let's just say, I was feeling tingles in every part of my body, wanting to move and run and, and move. and run. My mind was super clear, and blank, wanting for it to gain every knowledge it can.

I crawled on top of him on the bed earning a cocky smirk from him. I looked deep into his eyes and grinned before closing my eyes and pressing my lips on his, he flinched, but I ignored it because his hands quickly cupped my face as he put on a little force, making the kiss even deeper.

I pulled away from his strong grasp to see him with his eyes still closed. And his lips still a bit puckered up. "happy new year"

"happy new year" his tone sounded as if he was in the air, flying with the clouds.

I stood up from the bed and pointed at him "you know, I was a bit surprised that you guys didn't celebrate new year's eve? you always celebrated it, what happened this year?"

He ran his hands over his sleepy yet adorable face "first reason" he carefully stood up "we were doing 'lores' and Mariano's bachelorette and bachelor parties. The second reason is we were waiting for Tio, and hopefully... he'll stick to his word and actually visit, you and Rianne are obviously wanted there by the way." He places his arms around my waist and locked me in. "so we'll be celebrating tonight, just how we would have done it, with all the food, the games, the countdown, and the... kiss." He leaned his head on mine making our lips at least an inch apart. Just as he was about to kiss me, I placed a finger on his already pouty lips, separating the both of us. His eyebrows knit into a confused and rejected look.

"We better save it for later then," I grab his hands from behind me and held them in front of us.

"Stop teasing me, amor" He was about to lock me in, again. So I took a step back. His frown grew into a knowing smirk, my heart started to jump when he took a step forward.

I threateningly wag my finger, warning him to not get any closer. "what are you kNoWiNg about? huh? shoo."

His steps began accelerating and so mine did too. "why? are you scared?" there was sarcastic pity in the way he said it.

"I'm not scared," I said as a scissor that can't cut even the thinnest paper.

"stop backing up then" his voice was very raspy and... a bit spicy. The millions of butterflies in my stomach were fluttering to get out, affecting my every movement.

"you stop stepping forward then" I wave my hand trying to drive him away. "I'll kick you."

He laughs at my response and backs up with both hands up "well I wouldn't want that" his tone was still cocky.

I reached for the doorknob and slowly twisted it

He raises a brow "going already?" his eyes look disappointed now.

"yeh... I need to check up on Rianne," my muscles lose their tension, now I can turn my back on him to get out the door

When I was just about to go, he grabs my wrist to face him and places his hands around me. It all happened so fast, the next thing I knew, his lips were already in mine. I wanted to push him off, BELIEVE ME, I DID WANT TO SAVE ALL THIS FOR LATER, but I couldn't, he's got me stuck on him. It was like he gave every drop of love he could ever give.