Glichtrap x Reader

Glichtrap PoV

I was sitting on that stage were once animatronics used to stand, singing happy songs to laughing children. It was so lonely here. I was lonely. I couldn't even remember when I saw a real human, touched someone, or just held someone in my arms. Not someone who played that game. No, a REAL person.

A sigh left me and my ears fell back. Even if there was someone real here, I doubt that this one would even come close to me. They would think I was a monster, a killer. Someone who would want to kill them instantly. But that wasn't true.

Everything I wanted was to be close to someone again. I lowered myself onto the stage and just stared at the ceiling. I often did that and every time memories from my old self came back. The memories were just bluried. I couldn't remember much, no matter how hard I tried. But maybe that was the best.

In my thoughts I didn't even realizied that there was someone joining in this location. Maybe someone again who would want to play tht stupid game. I didn't cared and stayed where I am, closing my eyes.

(Y/N) PoV

I used to play this game a lot of times. I knew a lot about fnaf and I could tell that Glichtrap was one of my favorites. Wait no, let me correct that. He IS my favorite. He probably was just as lonely as I was. I lost every one that somehow mattered to me and I actually just wished I could be here. And now look, I am here.

I defintily will take my time to look around here. Until now I didn't even noticed the bunny laying on the stage as I certainly was busy looking around in my comfort franchise. Fnaf always helped me and calmed me down in certain situations and I love it to be here. I stepped through the area and moved my fingers over the slightly dirty tables.

Sad that this place was closed. No kids that would scream and laugh and eat some of the pizza. I would've loved to see this place in action. Also I would have loved to see my comfort character in action. I know Glichtrap wasn't real, well he was a glitch, of course he was. Even his name tells it. But there was still Afton's mind. I always adored that man. Maybe that's why everyone left me.

I wanted to be like him. And I gave my best to do just what he did. As they noticed what I've done, they wanted to call the police, called me crazy. I couldn't have let that happed. "How sad that they aren't able to see how I made my dream come true.." I whispered to myself and walked over to the main stage.

That's when I finally noticed the bunny laying on the stage.

That must be Glitch!

I walked over to him, careful tho since I don't wanted to scare him or anything like that. "Glichtrap..?" I asked carefully and stopped at a safe distance. His ears perked up and he slowly sat up. He has a big grin on his face and his eyes started to blink purple. I guess he wanted to somehow scare me off or anything but I couldn't hold back the smile.

His ear twitched before they fell back down. "Aren't you scared or anything?" He asked. His voice was glitchy but that was how I imagined it anyway since he was a glitch in a game. "No" I tilted my head to the side. "Why should I be?" I asked confused and came closer to him. "Well, because that is my goal I guess, scaring people, trying to take over them and leave this place." He glitched and I opened my mouth in a silent 'Ah'.

I sat down next to him on the stage and looked forward. I could still feel his gaze on me. "Y-you don't look like the other." He stated and I chuckled. "You mean I don't look like someone who is online and in game right now?" I raised my eyebrow and looked over to him. "If this is how you call it this time then... yes" His ear twitched again. I guess he was kind of curious.

I chuckled. "Glichtrap, that's because I'm not playing this game right now. I'm a real person, not some game figure." I looked away again and closed my eyes. He frowned. "How is that even possible?" He asked confused and I shurged. "I don't know actually and I also don't care... evrything that matters is that I am here, and that I'm with you." I smiled. "With me? Do you know who I am?" He asked and his voice seemed to be a bit more glitched as before.

Maybe he is somewhat excited. I shurged it of.

"Of course I know, Mr. Afton. I know who you are, who you were earlier, what you did.. I guess I know everything so far.. and yet you are my favorite" I chuckled tiredly and he stayed quiet.

Somehow I felt really tired. Already as I reached this place. Maybe from the unknow way I got here. I wanted to speak a little more to him but I couldn't since the sleep just took over me.

It took me quite some time to wake up again but as I eventually did I wasn't on the stage anymore. I was laying on something comfortable, my face buried in something comfortable that felt like fur. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around confused for a moment. I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of my eyes.

As I was finally able to see a bit better I noticed that I was laying on top of Glitchtrap. His hand was carefully stroking my back while his other arm was gently placed down on my upper arm. I curled my fingers gently in the furry collar of his and hummed. He looked down at me and smiled. "Are you finally awake, my bunny?" He asked as gentle as possible with this glitchy voice of his and I chuckled with a still sleep drunken voice. "Yes..." I whispered and buried my face back into his neck.

"Are you still sleepy?" He asked and never stopped to caresses my back while looking back against the wall. "A bit.. aren't you sleepy too?" I asked as I looked up at him. "Oh bunny... I'm not able to sleep anymore for a while. Don't worry about me" He whispered and rested his head carefully on mine. "Can I sleep a bit longer?" I mumbled as I got even more comfortable. "As long as you want, bunny.." He whispered and I smiled.

"I love you.." I whispered before the sleep takes over me another time.

——————————

The cuddle is inspired by a TikTok from kouenli :D