"She probably turned to a disgusting zombie"

When the voice has been heard they all turned to the one who spoked and it's their whinny classmate,Bong-cha.

They all send a glare to her wanting to shut her mouth,Then when Bong-cha notices the glares that has been send to her she also sends back one too and giving them a smugly smirk

"What?Am i wrong?You all like her right?Tch you all are blinded by her two-faced mask"

When she continued her words they all got pissed off at her to the point that they want to throw her out of the window.

"Shut it.Better be quiet if only trash that will come out of your mouth"

Nam-ra stated glaring at her, they're all shock but agreed to her words.

Then Joon-yeong felt a sudden force on door that trying to open it,Thinking that it was a zombie he holds the door shut.

"Someone's trying to get in!"

He shouted asking if he should let the student in,gaining the attention of his classmates they all of them stood alarmed

"Don't they might be bitten!"Na-yeon shouted pushing Ji-Min infront of her.

"What if they're not?"On-jo stepped in

"And if they are?!"Bong-cha shouted loudly at her

Then before a fight would start the sound of window harshly opened  startled all of them
They all slowly turned to the window and when a familiar face has seen they all got surprised

"Im not"

~•~•~•~

A hand immediately pulls me in,holding my wrist and finally I could catch my breath.

I breathe heavily, kneeling on the floor
My energy is also drained due to running.
Then someone rush beside me checking if i was okay

"Are you alright?Did you got injured?"The voice asked and when i turned to look who it was it's Joon-yeong.
He puts his hand on my shoulder,a sign of comforting.I noded at him and gave me a comforting hug.
I tapped his shoulder twice then he let go of me and then smiled at me

I turned to my classmates and they all are looking at us so i stood up looking around and listing the people inside of the classroom.

"Y/n!"
"Prez!"

Then a two body wrapped me in a hug in worry and it's I-sak and On-jo.I let them hug me then soon they let go and gave me a smile

"Are you okay,Y/n?"
"You injured?"

Another two person walks to me and it was Suh-yeok and Cheong-san.
Cheong-san examines my arm as Suh-yeok looking at me for any injuries or a bite mark.

I gave them a noded then i walk up to the window,beside Nam-ra
She gave a hug as i just gently tapped her back,soon she let go of me as i starts looking out of the window.

"They are Zombies,Aren't they?"I heard Cheong-san asked everyone.

Now the animal creatures that i've been running away was called 'Zombies'
Aren't they only at books and movies?Why are they here..and who caused this?

Looking out at the window i noticed that these creatures called 'Zombie' has spread all over the campus too quickly.The field was full of bloods and also Zombies.
And when there's a student that running away for her life the zombie has already tackled them.

Not noticing i've spaced out of my thoughts about what has been happening someone brings me back to reality by pushing me harshly to turned to them.

"Yah-"
"What the-"