Inheriting her Mantle

Start from the beginning

Tang Mingyuan actually felt a little distressed about those herbs, after all, most of them were collected by his wife's hard work in the mountains, and whispered, "Daughter, just like him, even if he doesn't take a medicinal bath, he will be fine with two more days of medicine. "

I don't want to let them know that Chinese medicine is not worse than Western medicine." Tang Bao understood his thoughts, and knew that he was dedicated to promoting Chinese medicine, not that everyone disliked it.

She smiled a little badly and was very proud, "Dad, He Zhihan himself is a Western medicine doctor, but he was saved by our Chinese medicine doctor. Think about it, his face must be very exciting when he knows this, you say "Is it? "

"Do I look like someone who sees other people's jokes?" Tang Mingyuan pretended to be dissatisfied and glanced at his daughter, but the corners of his mouth couldn't help curling up.

A voice came from outside the door. He saw his wife came in with a back basket and a medicine hoe. He quickly stepped forward to get the back basket for her, and said distressedly, "Didn't you say you'll be back soon, it's getting dark, I'll be there tomorrow. Let's go into the mountains with you."

"I don't want you to accompany me, Shaojin and Azheng are very good with me, they are all smart, they remember it once they say it, we also picked up a dozen wild eggs, and Jiuyuehuang and thorn pears, use thorn pears to make some wine for you."

Su Su obviously didn't appreciate it, she liked to go into the mountains after she came here, she felt free in the mountains, and gave him an angry look, "Don't hurry up and prepare for me. Hot water."

Tang Mingyuan responded, turned around and went to the kitchen, "There is still hot water, so I'll give you a spoon."

Tang Bao leaned beside Su Su, explained He Zhihan's condition, and brought it with him. He said proudly, "Mom, see if I can inherit your mantle, and whether I can be better than the blue in the future."

"Yes, yes, let's see if I can give you the ability, it's not because of his cold symptoms in the hospital. Treat it as a fever treatment, so the more you treat it, the worse it gets, now you go and get me clean clothes."

"That's good, you have some tea first, I'll prepare it right away"

He Tang happened to be walking away with the medicine bowl in his hand. When I came out and saw the conversation of the family, I wondered if they were bragging. Why could they talk about He Zhihan's illness so lightly?

This time they sent He Zhihan to the countryside to see a doctor. Gu Xingjin was also worried. It's not good at first glance. If people spread it out, they're afraid of smashing their own signboard, so only myself, He Tang, and an adjutant are still guarding the car.

Now that He Tang heard that they didn't take He Zhihan's illness seriously, his nerves that had been tense for several days in a row relaxed, and he felt strangely relieved.

Then, he felt a little hungry in his stomach.

Well, he really can't eat or sleep well these days. He drank a bowl of porridge in the morning, ate a bun with pickled vegetables and tofu, and took up his rice bowl at noon. The doctor over there said that He Zhihan's fever had increased. , made him lose his appetite.

Now, he finally relaxes and just wants to eat dinner quickly. Now he should pour a cup of tea and fill his stomach first

. When the sun was about to set, Gu Shaojin happily ran over and shouted, "Uncle, aunt, sister asked me to call you all to have dinner. It 's over."