Chapter 1

"Clawdeen's POV:
it's sucks to have so many problems in life
Especially when they happen EVERYDAY
I mean Clawd tracks mud around the house,Howleen steals my clothes. I am NOT about to look like i just grabbed my clothes from the garbage! Along with the fact that would look ugly as hell. "

"Well all of my problems began when a boy named Gil Webber swam by me like Lagoona was on her period in the water and apparently I was wearing a bikini and my top literally FLEW off. I know it was probably and accident....and i slapped him in the face....oops..."

"And the way he looked at me was like he was about to slap me so hard that i would fly all the way back to new Jersey, but he didn't he simply swam away."

Gil's POV: "wow about a week ago Clawdeen slapped me in the face topless and i have no idea why, or why in the world she even was topless, and she was all "SHJHJHJHJH WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THE SHSHSJSJ" i mean she sounded like she was rapping iggy azalea's freestyle but funnier. I tried not to laugh but i smiled a little and i feel bad...and i don't know why"

"Like, i could see her right now ranting her ass off! Like: "SFKKKLLGFHH!!" But i don't mean to be a douche so tomorrow I'll just apologize."