7

My eyes shot open, as I heard voices in a low whisper. The words were incoherent, but one particular voice was recognizable. My vision was very blurry. I rubbed my eyes, in an attempt to bring back my vision, but unfortunately, my actions made my sight worse.
I felt a hand cup my cheek, a soft palm caressing my skin, which made a comforting sensation flow through my body. She then leaned in, allowing me to see her beautiful face. For a moment, I almost forgot about her being married, but as soon as the thought resurfaced in my mind, I immediately sat up, making her hand remove itself. I sighed in disappointment and looked to see that I was in my room.
"I will be leaving then," I heard a man say and retracted my eyes from staring at her and to the person opening the door and closing it behind him.
"Who was that?" I questioned, my eyes plastered on the closed door. My mouth felt dry and hoarse, my lips as well, and my eyes couldn't stay open without burning.
"You fainted," she said in a low whisper, "he's a doctor," she continued, as my eyes traveled back to hers.
I nodded, not knowing what to say. Her eyes were plastered on me. I could tell that she'd been crying, "um..." I got up from my bed and soon realized that I was only in my underwear.
"I thought you would feel more comfortable," she explained, reading my thoughts. I looked down at myself, my nipples on display.
I didn't have any reason to feel embarrassed. She already saw every nook and cranny, "why did I faint?" I wasn't too sure why. All I remembered was her telling me that she was married.
"I don't know," she whispered, as she walked over to me, "you stumbled into that stupid lion statue," she placed her hands on my shoulder and pulled me into a hug, a comforting sensation enveloped my being, as I subconsciously wrapped my arms around her torso, "I'm just glad you're okay," she placed a soft kiss on my lips. I didn't intend to reciprocate the kiss, or did my mind want to, but my body seemed to react to such feelings on its own, making my mind clouded for a moment.
"Is this goodbye?" I whispered, as I leaned back slightly. I looked into her eyes—those emotional eyes, and saw my answer. She placed a kiss on my lips again, more intensely and captivating, making me lose my thoughts. She slid her hands down my torso and under the fabric of my underwear. I flinched, as her fingers slipped immediately between my folds, eliciting a soft moan to escape from my lips. She pushed me down on the bed and parted my legs with her hands, as her tongue continued to play with mine. My mind kept telling me that what we were doing was so wrong, but yet it felt so right. I couldn't deny the aching need to be touched by her—the desire to feel her fingers continue to rub against my most sensitive area. But I knew that each touch, each electrifying feeling that I felt was for the last time and because of that, I savored the moment. I allowed her to make passionate love to me. Though it was wrong, I had already sinned, and one last time would not make a difference, at least I thought so. She slid two of her fingers inside of me, making my back arch and eyes widen with surprise. I couldn't describe the wetness that had formed and was continuing to form, or how her fingers slipped so agilely in and out of me. She then trailed her lips down my jawline, stopping at my hard nipples and latched her lips around it. I let out a loud moan, as she began to rub my clit with her thumb, and continued to thrust her fingers in and out, "fuck," I mumbled, as I grabbed her hair and pulled, the ecstasy taking control of me, "I'm going to cum," I let out between deep breaths, my voice hoarse and strained.
She began to pump faster with longer strokes, my walls clenching each time, as her lips kissed its way up my jawline and finally smashed against my own.
As I screamed out in ecstasy, she held her lips firmly against mine. Something was so emotional about the moment—a feeling that made my heart sink, "you're beautiful," she whispered against my lips, as a tear cascaded down her cheek, "I will never forget you," she added, as she began to stroke my hair. I took a deep breath, as I just stared into her beautiful eyes. She removed her face from against mine and rolled over, so that she was lying on the bed as well.
"Are you happy with her?" I questioned, curious to know why she would do such a thing if she had a wonderful wife.
She turned to look at me, "life is about compromises, amor," she gave me a small smile, but I could see the sadness behind them.
"So, you're not happy?" She shook her head and took my hand in hers.
"It's complicated, some things can't be explained," she used her index finger to trace abstract patterns on the palm of my hand.
"Will I ever see you again?" She got up from the bed, her hand retreating from mine.
She didn't answer, which made me grow impatient and upset, "do you even like me?" I grumbled, not too sure why I was reacting in such a way. I was upset, but sad at the same time, I knew that I couldn't have her. I knew that I might have never crossed paths with her after that day.  If she sees me again, would she look at me with eyes of familiarity, or just treat me like a stranger? I didn't know how to pretend. I didn't know if I could lie.
"I do, amor," I sat up, which made her walk over to my side of the bed. She knelt in front of me and placed her hands on my exposed thighs.
"I don't think I can handle ever seeing her," I said, referring to her wife. I knew that maybe the wife knew my father as well, which made it a possibility for me to meet her sometime in the future. I couldn't handle that situation, or did I want to.
"You will never, don't worry," she got up from kneeling.
"Does she know the things that you've told me?" She shook her head and released a deep sigh, one full of pain and frustration.
"Yes," she looked away from me, "she's the love of my life, no one can replace that," my anger rose, but immediately fell. I had no right to intrude on what they shared, and everything we had done was completely wrong.
"Are you okay?" I walked into the adjoining bathroom, "I asked if you're okay," I walked over to the sink, turned the knob to allow the water to run and washed my face.
She didn't answer. I grabbed a towel from the linen cupboard and dried my face, before walking back into the room. She wasn't there. I closed my eyes, as I felt the comforting feeling of her presence disappear and all I was left with was pain. My eyes reopened and I walked to the door. I opened it and unsurprisingly found an empty hallway before me.
She was gone. I didn't need my eyes to confirm it, my body already sensed that she was nowhere close to me.
I took a deep breath, as I closed the door. Luckily, no one was in the hallway, because I was still only in my underwear. I stripped from the thin piece of fabric and stepped into the shower, turned the knob and allowed the warm water to cascade down my body. The salted tears, that couldn't help but stream down my soft cheeks, blended into the water, making it seem as though I wasn't crying. I shouldn't have been. There was no reason to cry.
She was just a distant memory already.

THE END