1.1

⌗ episode 1.1 — 🗯

"nam-ra, relax! i swear i won't be late

"nam-ra, relax! i swear i won't be late." a girl on the phone huffed. she leaned over to the driver's seat and whispered, "can we go a tiny bit faster, uncle?"

"actually, can I just get off here?" she pointed to the sidewalk. "I swear I won't tell mom!"

The dark haired girl didn't wait for a response from her driver and hopped off the car, hearing the older man yell at her from behind.

"You won't be in trouble, uncle! I swear!" she giggled.

The girl ran until she reached the school gates. When she finally crossed the street into the campus she checked her watched for the time. "7 minutes to spare, new record!" she let out a laugh.

The other students around her laughed at her antics, some waved and greeted her, while the others simply stared. One of them even yelled out a, "Looking good, Pres!"

"And that you are, Jeon Jia." the girl turned to see her best friend leaning by the gate with a questioning look. "You aren't late, why?"

Jia huffed at her friend, walking up to him and immediately hooking her arm into his, "I've only been late 4 times in my life, Lee Su-hyeok! Besides, someone asked to talk with me before school so..."

She trailed off when they both noticed 5 figures walking into one of the school's unfinished buildings. "Gwi-nam?"

Noticing the passive look on her face, Su-hyeok lighly pulled her arm towards the building.

As the pair walked further in, they heared metal clanging and distant voices.

"You perverted freak. You like it?"

"Hey uh— Jia, you should go," Su-hyeok asked worriedly. "I'll handle this alright?"

"Go on. Just press record."

The girl let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, slightly relieved that she didn't hear his voice.

Despite Su-hyeok practically begging her to leave, the hard headed Jia walked into where the voices came from. She felt her body relax slightly when she saw the boy she was looking for was just there, doing nothing with his head hung low.

"This is just pathetic, isn't it." She mumbled at the sight.

Su-hyeok followed right behind her, "That's enough guys, stop this." He said, also noticing the half-naked girl in the middle of the room.

Everyone in the room stood frozen. Lee Su-hyeok and the girl who practically ruled the school had caught them red handed.

Myeong-hwan, the so-called leader of the little gang, was the only one brave enough to continue talking shit.