𝟏𝟓 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈-𝐇𝐄𝐀

THEY COVERED THEIR NOSE AND SHOOK THEIR HANDS IN AIR as an awful smell came from the restroom, they have made altogether

     "stop overreacting. it doesn't smell" A complaint spoke as the guy who walked out of the recording room sat on his seat.

they had made the recording room a restroom for the students who need it. since il-sung was the person who suggested it, he was the first one to use it.

while his girlfriend, gi-hea, sat in one of the seats facing the window and reflected on what was going to happen to them. if her parents knew she was in trouble they would've taken her by now and saved her.

in which they haven't.

she constantly tapped her right heel on the floor – up and down – as a sign of being worried. the person beside her began to notice this movement making him put his hand on top of her thigh.

     "you okay?" il-sung asked agitatedly at his partner's uneasiness while gi-hea turned her head towards him before looking at her classmates.

"there's nobody out there, no lights in stores or apartments. they either died or flew" she blurted out to all of her classmates as they listen thoughtfully.

     asked a fellow student, onjo, "what are you talking about?"

"what I'm saying is that no one will come to save us" Eyeing every single person who was paying attention to her, "my parents should've come by now, here to find their daughter"

     "what do you want to do?" Kim Ji-Min interrupted with a sort of harsh tone making the girl standing snap at her.

"she's just pointing out facts, I mean do you know my mother? she would've done the same and save me already" The Choi girl retorted at the girl from earlier while her arms were crossed.

     the girl glared at the standing girl in front of her, "we all know no one is coming. let's discuss what we're going to do"

"we have to wait to be rescued. we shouldn't leave safety and go somewhere dangerous" onjo spoke as gi-hea pointed her attention on the ground knowing it wasn't safe outside.