⭐!!SPECIAL!! ||12|| Valentines Day....

Start from the beginning

But now...
~~End of Flashback~~

"ah~ We're meant to be, Y/n!!"
"What??"
"I've never met another psychic before~!
We should totally go out sometime!!"

"What else can you do other than teleport?"  I ignored him and gathered myself while asking.
"Well, you see, I cannot teleport any farther than a meter."

I see, so I'm more powerful than this guy.
"-I can do pretty much everything you can."

I have a lot of abilities, by what I know, hisoka's abilities wont be near as powerful as Kusuo's or mine, Plus, he isn't using telepathy to speak either. he's just a squirm.

..right?

"What do you want from me?"
"Nothing, I just want to be your friend that's all."
"Friend?"
"Boyfriend, to be precise."

what- 

"why-?"
"unlike you... I have one more special ability."

My eyes widen a little. what could this ability be..? How does he have it.?

He then closes up on me.
"Concillium."

No way.....

jk, idk wtf that is.

"What's that.?" I ask.
"Let me find another word for it, hmm... Brainwashing?"

Oh Shit..
I always thought these girls would follow him around because he was handsome to them... But he's been brainwashing them the entire time... Good grades when he's barely at school, all these people doing everything for him while he barely lifts a finger... 

it all makes sense now..

"with your help, I could become even more powerful."
 he puts one his hands on my waist, while the other's on the window preventing me from getting away.

He's trying to kiss me.
my head starts to spin.

"Stop." I mumble.

I can't even teleport away... how? why?
I feel my conscious slowly starting to fade.

I almost break a tear until I noticed a hand placed on his shoulder.

I look up to see who it is, 

ITS KUSUO!!!!

"Who the hell are you?" hisoka cracked.
Kusuo didn't respond, instead, he replied with a dark and terrifying aura gathered all around him.

hisoka uses his powers to lift up all the chairs in the classroom. Kusuo notices him about to use his powers and backs away, He doesn't know how capable hisoka is yet. with the snap of hisoka's  finger, all of them come flying at kusuo.

Kusuo dodges every last one of them and uses his powers to hold them up in the air, so the impacts didn't make any noise.

"yare-yare, You're weaker than I thought ;)"
Hisoka runs as fast as his little bitch legs could towards one of the shoji. he knew he couldn't even be compared to how powerful my brother is.

-Only to be stopped by the one and only, Shun kaidou💗
Hisoka asumes he's a powerful psychic as well and runs towards the other one, terrified.

-To be stopped by, You guessed it, Toritsuka. standing there with his arms crossed and one leg up the door.
Hisoka backs up behind a wall. Who are these people?? They must all be as strong as that pink haired guy...

Kusuo walks towards him and taps him on the shoulder. he immediately dissapears (pop)
 he must have teleported him somewhere. All I know is that I'll never see him again for sure.
I don't know where.. use your imagination...

"Y/n what the hell were you doing???
Who is that???
What did he say to you???
What was he doing a minute ago???"
Kusuo interrogated.
CHILE ONE QUESTION AT A TIME BRO

"Are you okay Y/n?!??" Kaidou cried

"gUUYYYYYSSSSSssss"

I whined as I pushed myself into Kusuo's arms. before i knew it, it turned into a group hug- like i was gonna die or something.
Ara ara, this certainly was a lot for a comedy.

"hey, I'm alright!" I say when i see kaidou holding in his tears like a madman

...

"Wheres mom and dad?" I ask.

"They went on a date for Valentine's." Kusuo sighed.
Speaking of valentines day, I want to do something for Kusuo.

I want to make Kusuo some Valentines' chocolates.
I know, cliché. But eh, I've never tried making them before, so why not give it a try?

"I'm heading out, clean up a little for me, will you? Dinner's on the table."
As soon as Kusuo leaves for a stroll, I lock the door, put on my apron and start BAKING.

--Time skip brought to you by Kusuo's beauty--

Kusuo's back. The chocolates are in the fridge and I got everything cleaned up.

"KUSUO! COME HEREE"
Kusuo walks over to the kitchen to be greeted by me, holding heart-shaped chocolates.

"Y/n, did you make these?"
"Yup."

He looks down at one chocolate in the middle of the tray. it had some wording on it: 
"No.1 Bro." messily written in pink.

I was a bit embarrassed when I wrote that, but hey, It's valentines day I guess.

"Happy Valentine's!!" I say happily.
Kusuo picks up one of the chocolates using his powers and stuffs it in my mouth jokingly while picking one up and eating it at the same time, he then smiles a bit.

"Happy valentines."

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.*.:**:.☆*.:。.✿

(made a couple for kaidou and a few for tori later :)