⭐!!SPECIAL!! ||12|| Valentines Day....

Comincia dall'inizio

...

-"Wow! thanks a lot!"
-"Aww I love you too!"
-"this chocolate tastes amazing!"
-"Wanna go on a date today?"

Valentines Day.

the worst day of all.
Why does it even exist? all it does is make my classmates go head over heels in 'love'.

I sat at my desk glaring at the idiots of my class once in a while, at the same time, reading my favorite manga.

I wonder if Kusuo Is also enduring torture like this for valentines.

Kusuo's Pov:  (oh wow, we have pov's now?)
I wonder if Y/n is also enduring torture like this for valentines.

"Poor her."
"Poor him."

Y/n's Pov:
The bell had rang. That means it was time to leave. The class had already left, I was lost in my thoughts. They were later interrupted by our class playboy, hisoka, and I snapped back to reality. 

^^^^
"Hello there Y/n~"

'Is this moron trying to flirt with me?'
"I bought you some choc-"

He was cut off as I got up from my desk and *attempted* To leave the classroom. I wasn't in the mood for shit like him, I'm sleepy...

...Until he stood in front of me and didn't let me leave.
"Move."  I yawn.
"How rude of you to ignore me."
"listen here you little-"
He closed one of the Shoji.
I turn to the other one on the other side of the classroom. it closes somehow... I assume this guy's got a friend working with him. I try opening it but its locked tight. i turn around.

 It was just me, and hisoka.

BRO I DON'T WANT TO BE CONFESSED TO. I HATE EVERYONE-

"Open the fucking door. i'm getting angrier by the moment.  
I go back near the windows behind me. Maybe I could somehow like- noclip out of there???
"Sorry~" He said with a smirk. it showed me that he was not going to move.
What is he planning?

I looked out the window and saw Kusuo waiting for me outside, along with Kaidou and Toritsuka.  I sighed out of relief internally, Kusuo had noticed me backing against the window, he knew something was up.

"I'd like to speak to you about something, Y/n."
I scoff. "What?"

He slammed his book on a desk. I flinched.
"So, I heard you're a psychic."

"heard...?
wait.. who told you.? How did you-"
"Tell me all about you~"

He teleported closer to me, We were just a rUleR away from each other at this point.
The playboy then puts one of his hands on my chin lifting it upwards while chuckling.

I start to feel dizzy... What's happening?? How's he doing that??

"G-GET AWAY!" I freak out and yell as I throw my bag at him. He dodges it by teleporting away. (well that was useless..)
"How did you teleport?"
"you don't know yet. Do you, Y/n?" hisoka sighed.
"Know what?" I asked, agitated.

"I am a psychic as well~"
...

~~Flashback~~ 
Thoughts ran through my mind.
This guy's been in my class for over 4 months now, When I first met him, 

I couldn't read his mind at all.
I went home one day telling Kusuo all about hisoka, and how I couldn't read his mind. only to be answered with by a:
"You don't need to worry, Y/n. He's probably just another total moron like Nendou."
I listened to him (for once) and I didn't worry about hisoka anymore.