Everyone was speaking to each other, appreciating the landscape. But I was concerned, why wasn't Moon waking up. I sat up on his legs sideways before putting my head against his chest.
-... Please... Wake up...
"..."
I closed my eyes for a second before letting out a small tear. I'm so scared... Please... Don't leave me...

.

..

I felt arms holding me tightly.
"... D-Dear..."
- Moon !
I opened my eyes before looking at Moon. He seemed hurted but was still smiling to me.
-... I-I though I would lose you... I...
"It's okay, I'm here now."
I took him closer into my arms, almost crushing my face on his chest.

"... Who are you."
I wiped the tear of my face before opening my eyes and looking at every animatronics.

-... My name is Jason. I... I was in charge of the daycare... I have a lot of information about you, but we need first to go and repair Bonnie and Sun.
"... You know what's happening to us, you know why we can feel things" Said Monty.

I took a deep breath and got up.

-... In simple terms, you have a program installed into you, a "personality" made of the image of some particular humans... But this program isn't working fully because of a firewall that controls the majority of the program and also because a virus has been installed into you.
"A virus ?" Said Chica.

-... I don't quite understand, the virus is... like another "personality" but instead of making you have split personalities it acts like something that makes one of your characteristics much stronger. For Chica it's over-eating, Roxanne her narcissistic attitude and Monty his anger.
"Pfff, narcissistic attitude ?" Complained Roxy.
"And what about me ?" Asked Freddy.
- You're in safe mode, the virus can't get you there...

I know I should say something about the way the virus can still affect him... but I should talk about it when we're just the two of us.

"And about me and Sun ?"
-... You don't have the same "personality" program as the others. You had barely any personality before, you were both just the Sun, energetic and joyful and the Moon, calm and making the childrens feel safe. But the virus got you and we had to separate you and introduce to you a new program... The mirror program...

I felt my eyes getting more and more heavy, the energy drink didn't give me any effects anymore.

-... The program copies someone and adds details to both of you. But the virus evolved and made you both too energetic, craving for attention or simply dangerous around children... and both obsessed with rules and with cleaning...
"... Have you slept while we were driving ?"
-... I don't have an auto-pilot mode... I gave DJ the address... Roxanne, can you drive ?
"Of course."
-... Good... I'm gonna... sleep a little...
"Nighty night." Said Moon as I felt him lifting me up.
-... Night....

And I felt asleep.

Moon POV

Moon lifted Jason carefully in his arms.

-... We need to go.
"I'll go to the front with Bonnie." Said Monty.
"Oh, do you miss my ass~" asked the bunny.
"Please, not in front of us." Said Roxy as she got up.
"Wait, what do we do about the wires ?" Asked Chica.
-... We could put the sun panel on top of the car and take turns with our recharge cycle while the sun is still up.
"Okay, let's do this."

Everyone helped and installed the sun panel on top of the car. The cables to recharge us were hanging out of the window so we blocked them with tape that we found at the back.

"Is everyone ready ?" Asked Roxy as she entered the conductor's side.
"Perfectly~" Said Monty beside Roxanne as he put his hands on Bonnie's hips.

Freddy was holding Sun carefully as Chica sat in the middle. Moon entered the car and placed Jason in his arms, the human was sleeping deeply and had large dark bags under his eyes.

"🎶*Living my best life by Ben Rector is now playing*🎶"
-... Are you okay Sun ? Does your neck hurt ?
"Well I can't feel "pain", but my sensors are telling me that my neck and head are quite badly injured. But I'm fine !"
"... Do you wanna sleep," asked Freddy "you could stay on rest mode while you charge."
"... Yes, please."

Sun snuggled against Freddy's chest as the bear connected the wires to two of his sunrays.
"... Goodnight..."
- Goodnight Sunlight.

Everyone was either sleeping or speaking with each other, except Moon. He was admiring the landscape, the far green horizons.

"... We're free..." Though Moon "But are we really human now ? We only have a program that makes us believe that we have a personality... "

Jason groaned as his lips moved making him look like he was chewing on something.

"...I shouldn't think too much. I'm free... we're free... Jason protected us and now we have to protect him... "  he passed his hand on Jason's cheek and rubbed his thumb on his lips.

"..."

"Hey Moon." Asked Chica.
- Yes ?
"...Thank you for thinking of us... we all really don't know you or Sun but we're all thankful that you took us on this trip... no, that you saved us."

Moon smiled weirdly, he wasn't really complimented in his daily life and didn't know how to react but he liked the attention.
-... If you have to thank someone it should be Jason. He's the one who saved us and put his life in danger to save us.
"... He almost died, and we're not even alive, why would he save us ?" Said Freddy.
-... No, we're human, we have feelings, we are sad, happy, confused... We are human from the inside. Of course we're made of metal and circuits, but we have a "heart"... we can't deny it no longer.

Everyone got silent, they all agreed with Moon.

"... By the way, how did you and Sun meet Jason ?" Asked Bonnie.
-... When the last daycare manager got fired, Jason took his place. He immediately wanted to meet us and speak with us rather than doing all of his paperwork... He was different from everybody else, he didn't just look at us as simple robots, he saw us as friends and coworkers... Jason is amazing.

Freddy smiled softly. "He seems like a great person." he simply said.
- He is... Even so, I still worry about him... when he had some problems he used to forget them by working more and more... Even if we're "free", I hope he won't overwork and let us help him...

Moon looked again at Jason's face, his face could tell how much he worked these days and it made Moon feel bad for him.

"... We're gonna help this little guy." Started Monty "We're the adults here, we're gonna take care of his ass."
"Yeah," Continued Roxy. "He seems like a nice kid, but I'm gonna be honest. I'm sure i'm already his favorite~"
"Roxyyyy~" Said Chica.
"What ? He let me drive~"

Everybody was having fun, they were all talking and laughing with each other.
"... I never knew the sky could be that blue and pretty... " Said Roxy.
"... It is beautiful... I can't believe we're outside of the Pizzaplex..." Continued Chica.
"I hope we won't ever have to come back to that place again." Finished Bonnie.

Monty snuggled his face against Bonnie's back as he took him in a tight embrace. Freddy wished he could have done that to Bonnie and found in himself a bit of jealousy. 

To be continued...

Well well, did you like it ? I hope so ! Anyway, see you next time !