Bonnie let out a small sob, he just wanted to comfort the bear.

"...Anyway, sorry Monty, I won't make any more sounds again... Sorry that you had to listen to my stupid thought again... I-"
-... S-Superstar

The Bunny couldn't see the bear, but he knew he was probably frozen in place.

"... If it's a joke Chica, I will-"

And he opened the door. They were both standing in front of each other, and they missed each other. Bonnie didn't remember that he was decommissioned, but his heart was hurt, he felt bad, but Freddy made him feel better. They both needed each other to live, they both needed each others presence.

-... I'm back.
"... I must be having those nightmares again... ugh..."
-... Freddy ?
"... Why does my brain need to hurt me like that..."
- Freddy !

Bonnie put his hands on Freddy's torso.

"... Bonnie ?"
-.... Bonbon's back in town.

Bonnie said as he faked a weird smile also letting a small sob out of his mouth. Freddy froze again, he couldn't move, fortunately his body suddenly moved back again and took Bonnie in his arms.

"... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... please... forgive me"
- Superstar, I love you.
"...B-Bonnie... Don't leave..."
-... I won't.

Both of them didn't let go of each other for a long time before they separated.

-... Can I sleep here tonight ?
"Obviously, come in"
Freddy took a step to let Bonnie in his room, the door shut after he passed the door frame. Freddy quickly walked toward the couch and pushed every plushie that was on it.

"I-It's not perfect but you can sleep here"
-... Freddy, are you shaking ?
"... I-I...I'm scared... to lose you again."
-... Can you sleep with me ?
"Yes, please-... But there isn't much space on the couch, we won't fit together..."

Bonnie smiled softly.
- Lie down Superstar.

Freddy did as the bunny requested and lied down, looking directly in Bonnie's eyes. Bonnie took a minute before laying down beside but mostly almost on Freddy.

"... Is it comfortable ?"
- More than anything in the world, Superstar.
"..."
Freddy took Bonnie in his arms and brought him closer.

"... I love you Bonbon..."
-... I love you too, big bear.
"... I-I..." Freddy let out some sobs. "... S-Superstar, I missed you... I"
- Don't worry, I am here now.

Bonnie snuggled on Freddy's chest before slowly turning off.

.

..

...

....

"... Oh Freddy... What a fucking piece of shit" Monty said to himself as he walked in a circle in his room. He was clearly pissed.

"He told me that I was the one who decommissioned Bonnie, then he pretended to... FUCKING care for me ? AND NOW-"

Monty throwed a plushie of him on the wall.

"... And now... HE's the one chosen by Bonnie... FUCK... FUCK THEM.... FUCKING-... I... I FUCKING HATE THEM !"

Monty throwed another plushie at the wall before throwing actually everything that was in his reach.

"I FUCKING HATE THEM ! I HATE THEM ! FUCKING ANNOYING BITCHES ! I WISH THEY WE'RE DEAD ! I WISH THEY DIE ! FUCKING DIE !"

After screaming that much Monty took a moment to take his breath back.

"... I should hate them... I should hate them... why can't I ? They've hurted me... Bonnie disappeared and Feddy blamed me for it... I know he kinda tried to help me... Pfff, i'm sure it was just for the sake of that stupid show !.... F-Fuck them..."

Monty layed down on a part of his couch that wasn't destroyed and faced the wall.

"... Fuck them... I hate them... I should..."

The gator brought his knees against his torso and shut off in a fetal position.

To be continued...

Well well, that chapter was quite painful to write. The complexity of every characters feeling and trying my best to represent all emotions... Geez, I hope you all liked it at least ! Anyway, bubye !