The elevator suddenly stopped.

-... that's my stop, see ya later then.
Monty got out of the elevator while putting back his bass case on his shoulders. He wanted to impress Sun so he thought he would bring his instrument to play him a cool song or something. He was now walking toward the daycare.

-... 9h21... Yeah I'm kinda late.

Monty finally got in front of the ginormous doors of the playground and knocked.

-... Hey, Sun... I know I'm late, sorry dude... Would ya open for me ?

Monty waited an instant before pushing himself the doors. A childish music came from the whole room as he was blinded by innumerable colors. He soon found Sun, sitting right beside the office.

-... Ya really look like a baby, ya know.
Monty said as he closed the door and sat down beside Sun, his bass case on his laps. Monty looked at Sun, he didn't wanted to wake him up but he was bored, so he took his bass out of the case and started to tune it.

-... Hugh, this song keeps repeating itself... it goes like... tu-tu-tu-tu-tulu...

Monty started to copy the daycare song on his bass, minutes and minutes passed before he could replicate the whole music.

(I copied this idea from @aaliyah.479 on tiktok, they made the whole daycare music with their bass, it's really cool, go check it !)

- Tu-tu-tu-tu-tulu tulu, tululululu luluuuu !

Monty said as he played his bass, maybe he moved a little bit too much, he suddenly felt something on his shoulder.

-... Oh.

Monty said as he watched the other animatronic head on his shoulder. This situation kinda reminded him of a movie a kid told him about, a story of two humans doing whatever before one fell asleep on the other shoulder. Monty found it a little bit too cheesy for him but whatever.

He continued to play his bass for a minute before hearing the other robot circuits and wire starting to move.

- Rise and shine sunshine~

Sun started to "woke up", his head felt a little bit more tilted then when he turned off, he also heard a familiar melody with an unfamiliar instrument playing it.

"... Hello ? Are you-" Sun said without knowing on who his head was. He tilted his head to the one who was playing the bass. At first, he only saw green scales forming an arm, then, hands playing a bass, a large naked torso and finally, a beautiful gator face.

"... A new friend... Monty !"
- Hey buddy, you-

Sun took Monty in his arms.

-... Okay, hug it is then.

Monty smiled softly, Sun was awkward and apparently... really... liked to be into other people's inner space.

"It's great to see you ! It's been a while since you came here !" Sun said as he let go of the gator.

- Yeah... Sorry by the way, I was... kinda busy with... you know, the band and... Well, other things.
"... Oh, I see. It doesn't really matter, you're here now !"

Montgomery smiled softly before hiding it as he turned his face back to his bass.

- Hope your music isn't copyrighted, cuz I kinda made a bass version.
"I like it !" Said Sun while listening carefully to the music.

-... Mmmh...Waking with you sunshine.... mmmh... falling asleep by the moon's side...
"... Are you putting lyrics on the song !!!?"

Monty's eyes widened as he realized he was speaking out loud.