Louis closes his eyes trying to rest more though his mind is stressing out and wondering about what is stored to him and his alpha.

Harry checked the fridge -Good thing there’s still chicken breast left- then checked the pantry. There was a can of corn kernel and mushrooms. He fried the chicken and made a side dish of corn and mushrooms. He delicately put it on the plate and made it look appetizing for his omega’s eyes.

Harry kisses Louis’ lips and brushes his hair.

“Sweet, the food is here. Can you sit so I could feed you?” Harry assists his omega, fixing the pillows on his back.

“It looks delicious,” Louis touches Harry’s chin.

Harry fed Louis until he was sure he was full enough, then finished the remaining food on the plate, putting it aside on the table.

“How are you feeling, my sweet? Getting better?” Harry moves his body close to Louis.

“Yes, you prepared me a lovely meal. I was just really hungry and tired earlier but now I’m okay. Have you called Martha? Or Niall?” Louis leans into Harry’s shoulder.

“Yes, everything is all settled. Not to worry. Take enough rest, will you, my sweet? I will not let any harm come to you again. I promise you that.” Harry pecks his forehead.

“Honestly, my alpha, I’m trying to close my eyes, but I’m restless right now. Can you hold me?”

Harry immediately complies with his omega’s request.

Harry moves his body gently to spoon Louis. Their warm bodies meet and press together as Harry gently wraps his arms around him. He nuzzles into Louis’ scent gland, the scent sending shivers through his veins, and causing his hard cock to poke into Louis’ back. He begins to smell Louis’ pheromones filling the room and he presses his nose, even more, breathing in the lovely scent that Louis is producing.

Louis feels sudden wetness in his pants and he knows he is producing slick. Louis’ face turns blushing pink, he was so shy that his alpha knew what his body wants. He tried to deny the fact that he wanted his alpha’s warm body but the smell of desire filling the room couldn’t lie for him. The smell of Harry’s testosterone scent was sending them both over the edge.

Harry gently turns Louis around to face him. Harry stares at a flushed Louis covering his face with his hands.

“Please, stop staring alpha. I’m feeling shy right now.” Louis grins awkwardly.

Harry presses a kiss on Louis’ hand and holds it to his chest.

“My sweet... Don’t be shy I’m your alpha! It’s natural that you feel this way. I'd be more offended if you weren't feeling anything towards me. Your smell just now answered lots of questions on my mind.” Harry bites his lips and moves even closer to Louis. “You know I want you. And you couldn’t lie to me, because your smell sent me to heaven. But I still want to ask you if you're ready for this… for us to get more intimate and take our relationship further. I still want to hear you say it.” Harry tangles his fingers with Louis’.

“Alpha! This is my first time and I don’t know what to do. I’m scared,” Louis tries to untangle his fingers, starting to tear up. “What if you realize that I’m not what you want. I’m a virgin omega with baggage in my life. I don’t want to lose you, Harry. You’re my all, my only.”

“Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I've never shared my rut, or knotted with anyone,” Harry says into Louis’ lips, holding his sweaty hand tightly. “We are both new to this, but we are soulmates. Our bodies are made for each other so please stop doubting our love. We are meant to be.”