“Please don’t get my Mum involved. You know how she reacts with this soul mark thing. Ni, please I need your support more than ever. I called up for you to know that I’m okay and I’m with my omega. I will not say where we are for your safety, but If someone asks you about us just deny- You know nothing! Can you do that?” Harry bit his lips and breathed heavily.

Harry could hear Niall breathing unevenly. “Fuck, Harry! You're making me pee my pants. I feel like I’m in a movie. And I’m covering up a crime scene. Of course! Shit! Just be careful. You know how rich people work in the fucking movies, using baits and all to trap their victims.” Niall tries to lighten the mood but still worries for Harry.

“Thank you for scaring the shit out of me and comparing my life to the fucking movies! I’ll keep you posted. Later.” Harry puts the phone down, exhaling.

*********

Harry re-enters the room quietly and stares at Louis still in deep sleep. He was so swept by his beauty he couldn’t steer his eyes away.

“I’m so fucking in love with you! Against all odds! I’m here to stay.” Harry softly whispers to him.

Suddenly Louis’ eyes open and his eyelashes flutter, causing Harry to marvel even more.

“What are you doing, Only? Are you staring at me? Louis continues to blink his eyes slowly.

“I’m just admiring your beauty and how you move in your sleep. And when you’re awake your eyes are so alluring I can’t turn away.” Harry pressed his lips to Louis’ eyes.  

“You’re making me cry.” Louis wipes his wet eyes.

They held each other so tightly. Neither wanted to let go. They missed each other even though they had only last seen each other the night before. Not hearing, smelling or breathing near each other is a hard task.

Harry lifts Louis’ face and cups it with his two hands, looking at it intently. He admires the lithe skin, eyes clear as crystal blue, the small, bulb-shaped nose he loves to pinch, lashes that go on for miles, and the smell of strawberry and vanilla that brings shivers to his bone. Fuck I’m willing to die for this, Harry commented to himself.

Louis equally adores every each fibre of Harry’s body? He was captivated at first glance by the emerald-green eyes of the boy and the truly majestic view of his stature. His curls, soft as feathers, embodied the wonderful smell of roses and old pine that perfumed from his scent gland. Shit, I’ll always love coming home to this beautiful angel in front of me. Louis says to himself while exploring more of Harry’s body.

They hear a loud rumbling.

“Is that your stomach, Sweet? Are you hungry?” Harry touches Louis’ stomach.

“Yes, I am, Alpha! I haven’t eaten since morning, I’m so terrified of you to know that the wedding is pushing through. Though you’ll be mad at me and wouldn’t want to see me again. Glad you believe me that I didn’t hurt you in any way.” Louis slides his hands to his stomach and slightly pouting with discomfort.

“I was devastated at first, wanted to rip Zayn’s head when he came to the bakery. Good thing I didn’t. He came through for us- But let’s continue this chat later, I’ll check the kitchen first if there's still some food in the fridge.” Harry settled his omega’s feet under the cover again.

“Thank you alpha. I’m sorry I can’t do anything right now, I’m feeling woozy.” Louis moves his body to the side and put his hands by his cheeks pressing them together.

“No, it’s not a problem I’m here and my job is to take care of you. If you can still find your sleep, please sleep some more. I’ll just bring the food here, okay?” Harry put his hands to Louis’ head and gently petted him.