Prologue Pt 1 Summoning

Start from the beginning

???: Yes.

She answered after a beat, beaming with a dazzling bright smile.

???: Yes! I want to marry Zo-kun!

Seeing her smile made Sora so happy. He vowed to fulfill that promise. No matter how many years passed... He would protect it — he would protect her smile. And so, with that promise and a small kiss goodbye, Sora and the girl went their separate ways. It was a faint and fleeting promise, with no binding power behind it at all.

It was an innocent promise, made when they had no idea what the future held... But that promise was wedged firmly into Sora's chest, continuing to support his life to a nearly foolish degree.

(10 years later)

Currently, a 17 year old Sora Yatagami just woke up from his sleep after doing another day writing his manga. He has an average height and he has a slim figure with pale skin. He also has deep blue eyes, black hair and thin eyebrows.

 He also has deep blue eyes, black hair and thin eyebrows

Sora:...

Sora Yatagami was young manga creator, and his creation managed to hit big and he'd become successful despite still being in high school. People tend to call him a prodigy. Being an otaku and gamer, he has always had a very creative mind. He has published over 4 manga tilted [Night Sky Swordsman], [The Flash], [Phantom King], and [Murakumo]. Almost all of them have been adapted into movies, anime and video games... After he was done showering, Sora was getting ready for school, as he was dressing his school uniform, a voice from another room called out to him.

???: Big Bro! Come on, we're gonna be late!

Sora: I'm coming, I'm coming.

Sora grabbed his bag and walked out of his room and into the kitchen, where he met his little sister, Nanao Yatagami.

Nanao: What took you so long? Were you up all night writing your manga again?

Nanao Yatagami, is Sora's younger sister, who is 2 years younger than him. Unlike her older brother, who is an otaku addict, she was an honor student, and she gets annoyed when Sora stayed up all night writing his books and not taking good care of his health. Despite that, she never complained knowing that he's doing his best to take care of her without their parents. And she was grateful for everything he's done for her.