1

'That was a delicious meal, thank you Mother,' I said.

'You're welcome Draco.'

I stood up and walked to my room, closing the door behind me and freezing in spot. A beautiful snow white owl was sitting outside on the windowsill. I opened the window and the owl flew in. I recognised her. Hedwig. What would Potter's owl be doing here? She hooted, drawing my attenton to her. A tiny letter was tied to her leg. I untied and readed it. It was a quickly written letter in Potter's uneven writing.

please help
4 privet drive
little whinging
surrey
HP

What would he need help for? And why would he ask me to help? I'm his enemy for Merlin's sake. I decided to be nice to him for once and go to the address, with my wand, just to be sure.

~•~

I looked at the Muggle house. Everything was quiet. I walked to the door and knocked, my wand in my sleeve. No one opened the door. I looked next to the house. No car. I walked back to the door. 'Alohomora.' The door opened. I walked in. 'Hello? Anyone here?'

No one reacted. I walked through the living room, the kitchen, and returned back in the hallway. Everywhere were pictures of a family, a fat man, bony women, and a pig-looking boy. No signs of Potter. I walked upstairs. Master bedroom, a bathroom, what I assume is the boy's bedroom, and a locked door. 'Alohomora.' The door opened and I froze yet again. Potter was laying on the ground, unconscious, covered in blood. I walked up to him, putted a feather light-charm on him and threw him over my shoulder. 'I don't know what happened to you, Potter, but you're coming with me.' I accioed his trunk and school stuff, Hedwig's cage, and left.

~•~

'What happened?'

'You tell me, Potter, all I did was reading your letter and getting you and your stuff to my house.'

He sat up, looking for his glasses.

'Here.' I putted them on his nose.

'Thanks. I think you expect me to explain?'

I nodded and sat down beside him.

'So basically, that was my aunt and uncle's house, with who I've been living ever since my parents died. They always abuse me, and I started to feel dizzy after getting beaten up, so I wrote that letter and send Hedwig to deliver it to you. After that I passed out. I hoped you would help me, and so you did.'

'Why me? Why not one of your friends?'

'I don't want everyone to know about my homesituation, Ron and Hermione are both out of town, and you are the only person I could think of I trust, and would've been brave enough to come.'

'I'm your enemy. Why do you trust me?'

He turned his head away. 'That doesn't matter. Thanks for the help, I guess I just leave now.'

'Do you have anywhere to go? 'Cause I didn't got you out of that house just for you to go back.'

He shrugged. 'Streets will do. It's just a month before school.'

'I ain't leaving you on the streets. You're staying with me until school.'

He looked me in the eyes. 'You sure?'

'Yes. And I'll ask this once again.' I raised my hand. 'Friends?'

He looked at it for a while, then took it and looked at me. 'Friends, but under one condition.'

'Which is?'

'We're friends behind closed doors. In public we still have to pretend we hate each other. And I'm staying here in secret, since your parents and I don't get along very well.'

'Sure.'

~•~

I've been sneaking Harry food for a month now, and I sended a house-elf to get our stuff in Diagon Alley. We were prepared for our Fourth year at Hogwarts.

'Harry?'

He looked up. 'Yeah?'

'Well, I was thinking, I obviously want to spend time with you now that we're friends, but we need to pretend to hate each other. So how...'

'Astronomy Tower, every night 9'0 clock.'

'Alright then.'