Ratte v. Baneblade, Momo's conviction, & BT-42 modified ork.

Start from the beginning

All: Yeah.

The Bane blade and Landkreuzer P. 1000 "Ratte" battle it out, they opened fire at the Bane blade, but the shield it was activated, it opened again and again until the shields it was destroyed and damaging the tank, as the opened fire all the weapons, but it's no us, the tank's armor is too thick, just then BT-42 modified ork opened fire at the armor destroying it. As the Bane blade tank order his men to opened fire at the tank, as the armor it was destroyed as trio survive as the sneak inside as green skins attacked. While that's happening she pushes back as their remaining green skins fought back, but due to overwhelm forces green skins retreated, but they were slaughtered by the space marines.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Opened fire!

All: Yes!

Ultramarines: For MACRAGGE!!!

All: Charge!!

As orks fleeing.

Guardsman: By the EMPEROR they slaughtering them all by his angels.

Inside the ratte.

The war boss saw his armies is it was being slaughtered as his ships it was destroyed by human ships. He was mad, as he took his weapon and deal with the intruders himself as he ordered his tank commander to move the tank to towards human girl who leading the attack against him, as went down, he saw three teenage girls putting explosives into his warship turret, he was going to stop them, as he attacked them as they fight back, he used his weapon at them breaking her back, damaging legs, as the girl with hat, leaped forward, but he caught her by the throat and snapped her neck, as her body become limp, and he tossed her corpse into the ground, hitting the ground hard. Two remaining girls screamed in rage as he decapitated red short-haired pigtail girl, as her friend die right in front of her, he tossed the headless body into the ground. He uses her head as trophy, he slammed his weapon at her back of body killing her as he sliced her body and made her into the trophy, he left and returned to the command.

Later

Mika: Good the wind will take us.

Aki: Okay.

Mikko: We landed now what?

She picked up bags filled with explosive.

Mikko: I see...

Aki: Okay.

Inside the ratte.

War boss: Wot ma armiez waz slaughtered an' ma ships iz destroyed by 'umiez, 'dat iz it i had it, i will do it kause Iz 'da best warboss, kommanda ya lead dis, an' i will deal wit' dis intruders, kause I'z 'da best warboss! eva right Boyz!

His crew: WAAAGH!!!

Tank Kommando: Yer 'da boss

Later.

All: We did it.

Mika: Now we should go the wind will take us to it.

3 minutes later.

Mikko: Mika we did.

Mika: Good now, huh the wind suddenly changed.

As they saw the war boss.

War boss: I see yer 'da intruders, i know yer try'n ta destroy ma tank, i will not let ya destroy it.

He broke he back their and break their legs to the ground as she leaped forward he grabbed her by the throat.

Both: Mika!!!

Mika: I'm part of the wind, and I can-

He snapped her neck.