"Alright. We will begin the process of having the money go to where it needs to go. In conclusion Ms. Hofferson, you have all the custody for your daughter and the will is behind you. Case dismissed, attorney Calhoun I leave you full control of the wishes of your client and the process of the money being given out the way we just discussed."

"Yes, your honor."

After everything was over Astrid got up and looked back at her family and smiled. Little Zephyr then ran to her mom and hugged her. Astrid held her baby not willing to let her go. A little later, the attorney took care of everything. All of that money went to where the will ordered it to be given to. As for Astrid, as she stated in court, none of the money that was going to be given to Zephyr was given to her. 

"I don't think I can thank you enough for everything."

"With you being happy and moving on with your daughter is enough for me." Astrid said her final goodbyes to her attorney and she left her office with a big smile of relief.

***

The family was ready to go home in relief but Astrid wanted to make another stop before she left. She took a taxi to get to Ingrid's house but as she got there, she found a scene she was not expecting to see.

"Wait! Wait! What is this?''

''The lady has been sick. She passed away an hour ago. Are you Astrid Hofferson?" 

"Yes."

"She asked for this to be given to you." He gave her an envelope while Astrid was in shock because she could not believe what she was hearing. They were on the phone right before the trial and were planning on talking afterward. She even wanted to invite her over to her place, with Iduna's permission of course.

"No no no that's not true," she begins to cry a little, "w-where is she?"

"In the ambulance." She slowly enters the ambulance and slowly sees Ingrid and she was peaceful and just had the look almost like saying, 'everything is going to be alright.' After a while, Astrid got off the ambulance saying goodbye to Ingrid forever going back to the hotel.

"Astrid we were just finished packing up. We plan to leave after breakfast to be more comfortable and... Astrid? Darling are you alright?"

"Iduna. She-she is dead. She is gone and I couldn't do anything. I was..."

"No no don't blame yourself, nothing could've been done about it."

"This nightmare is finally over but now, just when we were on good terms and things were getting better, it turns out she has been sick this whole time."

"She came back to reality before her time. The inner goodness she had finally came out but unfortunately, there was not much time left for her." She was hugging Astrid as she was sobbing. Everything happened so suddenly but as Iduna said, there was nothing to be done.

***

Going home was bittersweet for Astrid but when they arrived, they arrived bringing good news. The situation with the will and court hearings was finally over.

"I'm tired."

"I know baby so go upstairs and get ready for bed."

"Yes, momma." Astrid then sat on the stairs of the porch just watching the sunset until she saw a car coming.

"Hiccup?" As soon as he got out of his car she ran towards him.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"It's over."

"Great."

"But... Ingrid passed away. She is gone."

"Oh Astrid," he hugged her tightly as he noticed her eyes beginning to crystallize, "you wanna go for a walk?"

"Yeah." They left hand-in-hand in the woods while there were two little girls watching from their bedroom window.

"What if they get married?"

"If they do, I want to be the flower girl."

"Me too. I saw in movies where there can be many flower girls."

"Yeah, that day will be so beautiful as the movies have it."

"Yeah."

***

"It all happened so suddenly."

"I-I can't believe she's gone. I mean after everything she's done to me and Zephyr, she still had a heart."

"I think she appreciated the fact that her son chose you because you forgave her and you gave her a second chance."

"I guess. She gave me this." Astrid opened it and read what it said, "Wow, that was touching."

"Yeah. So what now?"

"Continue to live as she said. In my case, take care of Zephyr and make sure she is safe and happy."

"You are already doing that." She smiled at him as she laid on his shoulder to admire the sky of her home-sweet-home.