Chapter 19 - the next morning

Have you ever had sex so good that you wake up horny. How about getting fucked into oblivion, getting pounded so hard and deep that you wake up early in the morning even after late night sex because your sleeping mind looped the sex again in your dream. When I woke up, albeit with a slight headache I slowly opened my eyes and look around. I was lying with my back up tightly cuddled in the hands of nikitha. One of my breast was over Nikhita's breast (her breasts got lot smaller) while the other one is on bed and our legs intertwined with each other. I tried releasing myself from her grip but I couldn't. I sucked her nipple and she startled and woke up. I came out of bed while she felt asleep again. I am feeling hungry. I went to the kitchen naked to prepare toasted bread and egg scramble.
Nikitha's pov:
I woke up 5 minutes later and could smell the aroma. Brushed my hair and still naked headed for the kitchen. I opened the kitchen door and there was Maithli; still naked preparing scrambled eggs. The kitchen smelled delicious and Maithli looked delicious, his beautiful long hair his slim sensuous figure lovely ass and slim legs. I walked up behind him and gently hugged him reaching around and caressing his breasts, he turned his pretty head around and our lips brushed fleetingly. Softly.....deliciously. He was holding the frying pan with one hand as he moved the scrambled eggs around with the spatula with the other. My cock was getting hard as I pressed it against the warmth of his tender body.
Maithli pov:
I just continued with my cooking as she held me gently her cock pressing against my ass. I pushed my back against her. She grasped the tip of her penis and pushed it downwards so it slid in between my legs but not so it penetrated me. I could feel the shaft of her penis as it pressed against my crutch. I moved my legs together so that i could squeeze her penis. My body shuddered ever so slightly.
The lovely aroma of the bread toast and eggs filled the air. I just kept hold of her penis in between my thighs which made my nipples taut. She gently squeezed my breasts and i pushed my ass a little harder against her body. Her erection slid through my thighs. So i bent my knees a little and then moved my ass up again so that the penis was vertical again and trapped so sensuously between my body and hers. I pressed back trapping her throbbing cock against her stomach. Wiggling my ass ever so little, I started masturbating her cock with my ass as she squeezed my nipples with her fingers. It was one of those moments which you wish could go on forever.
I finished cooking and reached over to the bench for some plates; giving them to her to hold while I placed our breakfast on them. We sat down at the table just staring at each other! She with her cock hard and erect but hidden from my view by the table and me with my lovely delicious breasts and nipples erect. We ate our meal in silence staring at each other. It was a strange feeling...watching eating. It was getting late to work and we decided to stop it here.
I went to bath and i could see dried semen encrusted on my breasts, some on my thighs and even caked in my hair. My vagina felt a lot sore and there are bruises over my neck and breasts. My lips are cracked with clotted blood. I got a hot shower and went to the hospital.