𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟒

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) grinned and snuggled his cheek. "Sure! Let's go! I want to get some sleep, too." To their surprise, she pushed Kageyama inside the bus, and even bickered here and there.

Kuroo couldn't help but genuinely grin at her antics. It made Kenma glance at him at surprise. But, he, too, smiled. He also got that feeling of being happy whenever he was with (Y/N). The girl was just a bundle of joy despite her eccentricity and his initially bad impression on her.

The bed-headed captain blinked. "Didn't (Y/N) have a sleepover with you guys earlier? How was it? Did she kick you guys in the face while she was asleep?"

"Nah, she's surprisingly tame when she's with Kageyama," Daichi admitted, much to his displeasure. He's the captain of the team yet he can't even make the girl listen to him. Well, (Y/N) did, but only did so when he's on super Saiyan mode. "She held onto his back the whole time. Sure, I felt a little envious, but... if I were to be honest..." He hummed, rubbing his chin.

"...It was adorable!" Sugawara finished.

Kuroo chuckled. "She's really so amusing." He put his hands on his hips and beckoned them. "You country bumpkins should get going now. I'm looking forward to what you got for us when you come back next week."

Daichi chortled.

"Of course, by the time we come back... we might as well bury you guys to the ground."

Instead of being threatened, the other teams were left smiling at that statement.

The unwavering tone of his voice somehow resembled a certain medical journalist they knew.

"Yewouch, Tobio! Also, Ashi! Don't look at me like that!"

They sweatdropped.

Why does she always have to break every serious and cool moments?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Okay, good work everyone!" Takeda clapped his hands and smiled gently when he received words of gratitude from the teens. "As I already mentioned, they're going to do maintenance work on the gymnasium tomorrow, so we'll be taking a break from club activities. Well, you guys haven't had any time off since the Inter-High preliminaries, so be sure to rest up."

It was already dark out, but not that late. Luckily, it was a Thursday, and they were going to go back to Tokyo by Tuesday, so Karasuno could get the rest they need to prepare for their practice. Once Takeda finished speaking, the club members bowed at him again. They were truly grateful for this man. He believed in them more than they believed in themselves. They wish that they could pay back all the hardwork this person has done for them.

(Y/N) smiled and lightly tapped her teacher's back. The bespectacled man blinked and gave her a silent yet questioning look. The medical journalist simply nodded and gave him a thumbs-up. He was about to ask what was wrong, but (Y/N) already passed by him to go somewhere. He glanced at the direction she was going at and left her be once he saw that she was going to be safe enough.

Once she was alone, a frown etched on (Y/N)'s lips. Tobio and Hinata hadn't said a word to each other earlier. She put her hands inside her pockets. I think they're going to scuffle, and that's normal, but I should be thinking on what to do next. What can I do to help those two? She hummed and stopped when she reached the front of the gym. Her eyes fluttered when she heard a third person breathing. Is that... Yacchan?

She peeked from the metal doors and saw Yachi staring worriedly at the panting Hinata. (Y/N) softened and tightened the grip on her fists that were hidden in her pockets. With a serious look, she proceeded to lean outside the gym's walls to eavesdrop on their conversation.