Chapter 4

My mouth is wide open. A sugar baby. They want me to be their sugar baby. I'm shocked, I don't know what to say.

" Are you serious"

"Yes, we would love for you to join our relationship" Mia said

"But how can you guys be ok with that, I don't want to get in between you guys"

" But we want to do this, it would be different if we didn't, you're perfect for this, just think about it we can give you the life you never had, we will take good care of you" Jessica said

"I would be like a prostitute right, you guys give me money for sex"

"Sweetheart no, nothing like that, we don't have to have sex right away, we can wait until you feel comfortable, but until then like we said we would take care of you, buy you everything because believe me baby you deserve the world" Mia says

"I know we barely know you, but we feel like this is right, no one has ever opened up to us like you did so fast, and that's good cause that means you trust us, we would love it if you at least try it" Jessica says

"But you guys shouldn't spend your money on me, you should save it for when your old and can't work"

"Don't worry about that baby we already have it covered, and you don't have to worry about the amount of money we spend on you, we have enough money to buy you an island and a yacht so you can go to your island and still have money left over to buy the island next to yours so you can be alone, so please baby, money is never going to be a problem" -M

"I wouldn't want to be a gold digger"

"Don't think of it that way, baby please your not going to be a gold digger" -M

"Just think about it, we can give you anything you want, we can give you a life you never had, you can even quit your job if you want to we wouldn't mind, and you can leave your old apartment and come live with us" -J

"I would have to move in with you guys"

"Well yes if we become serious we would like for you to move in so we can have more time together" -J

"But what if we don't work out"

"Then we'll buy you a new house. We wouldn't want you living in the streets" -M

"Can I think about it first then I can give you my answer"

"Of course sweetheart take all the time you need" they say

Once we finish talking we get up and leaving. They left the guy a $100 tip, damn this must be like a normal thing for them, no wonder he severed us fast. I tell them the directions to my apartment and they drive me there.

"So like what do you guys do for a living" I asked

"We own our own company"

No wonder. They must be filthy rich.

"Is this it" -M

I look up to see my any apartment building.

"You live here" -J

"Yeah it's the only thing I can afford at the moment"

They look at each other then back at me.

"Ok but think about what we told you ok please, also here" Mia said as she hands me a piece if paper.

"It has both our numbers on it ok, so if you come up with a decision or if you just need someone to talk to you can give one of us a call ok" she says smiling.

"Thank you guys for an amazing lunch, I hope I see you guys"

They both wave at me and drive off. As I walk to my apt I start thing about what they were telling me. A sugar baby, that's new. I'm not sure if I would be up to it. But I mean why would they want me, I'm nothing special.

I need to think a lot about this, but I want to give them an answer quick. I step into my apartment and go to the couch and start writing out the pros and cons about this situation.
Pros:
- I get to be with two beautiful ladies.
- I can quit my job
- They said they will give me whatever I want.
- I can move I'm with them
Ok I think that's enough.
Cons:
Well I don't think there are any to be honest. It's not like anyone's gonna miss me. I don't have any friends and my parents clearly won't care about what I do. They are really nice and accept my decisions. They told me that we can wait to have sex so they won't be forcing me to do anything. So everything we be good.

But I still want to get to know then alittle more. I don't want to do it right away, but I kinda do at the same time, this is complicated. I'll just sleep on it, I'll text them tomorrow to come to the café to tell them my decision. Hopefully they don think I'm going to fast.

~the morning~
I wake up in the morning feeling happy. Mainly because I can't wait to see Mia and Jess and I can't wait to tell then my decision. I texted them both telling them if they can come by and Mia told me that they will pick me up after work because they have a important meeting to go to, so to tell her what time I come out. And Jessica told me that she couldn't wait to see me again. I'm so happy, I just hope everything turns out good.

As soon as work was over I wait outside so they can come pick me up. Work went good today Ana wasn't here and I just tiredp to stay out of everyone's way.

There is suddenly a car that parks in front of me. The car doesn't look familiar to me so I try to ignore it. Then they lowed the window and I saw that it was Mia and Jessica. I instantly smile and walked over to them.

"I don't know it was you guys"

"Of course it is baby now get in" Mia said.

Once I get in they start driving.

"So have you made up your mind" Jessica ask

"I have actually" I say

"Ok but let's not talk about that now"

They told me that instead of going to a restaurant to have lunch they would take me to their house and have lunch there. I was fine with that because I've been dying to see their house.

I nob. I can't wait to tell them. We get to their house pretty quickly. I couldn't see it clearly because of the big gate. They put in some type of code and the gate opened. Their house was fucking huge. It was beautiful, it had like a fountain in front and lots of plants. They went to go park their car in the garage and I saw that they had at least 10 more cars.

This is unbelievable, when they get out Jessica opens the door for me and I thank her and she gives me a smile. They walk me to a door that leads to the inside of their house. We walk in and I am in shock. It's so beautiful and big. I accidentally bumped into Mia because I kept looking around.

"I'm sorry" I say

"It's ok baby, don't worry about it" she says as she leads me to the kitchen.

"How about you go into the dining room and we'll being you your lunch right now" Mia said and I nod and I head to the dining room.

I sit down and wait for them. They come back a few minutes later and hand me a plate with a delicious looking sandwich and a glass of water and they both sit in front of me.

"Ok so what's your decision baby" Jessica said

"Ok I thought long about this but I decided that .... I would love to be your sugar baby" I say with a big smile on my face.

__________
So yea another update, but I didn't go to school today so I thought why not. I hope you guys like it